×♥︎Chapter 5♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 5♥︎×=== (Written On April 28th 2015)
[Recap]
I scoop her up and brought her to the Infirmary.I could feel her putting her arms around me.Gosh,I hope it's nothing too serious.

Daichi's POV
I placed Ai down on one of the infirmary beds and searched for some painkillers.I finally found a bottle of painkillers but...it was empty...Great,just great! Ok then,storage room here I come.Hang in the there Ai.

Main POV
My stomach hurts really bad.It feels like someone jab me with needles over and over again.I can see a really bad bruise forming tomorrow.Nevermind that,I really need some fresh air right now.I guess the roof isn't too bad.Ok then,let's get moving Ai.
Wait...what about Daichi? He left not to long ago.He probably needs to attend his classes.His already done enough for me.

Daichi's POV
I ran towards the storage room and proceeded to find some painkillers......Damn,everything's packed inside boxes.No labels,just plain old cardboard boxes.This is gonna take awhile...

Main POV
This school literally has 5 floors.

Time Skip⌛️
I have successfully made it to the rooftop.I opened the door and a strong breeze of wind was let loose.I instantly felt better.I slowly made my way to the railings.The view from here was just...beautiful...A sudden bang alarmed me.I walked towards the rooftop door which was now closed.I'm pretty sure I didn't close it.I twist,push and pull the doorknob but it wouldn't budge...Well,I guess I'm locked here...

Daichi's POV
Painkillers found.Ai missing.As soon as I got back from the storage room,Ai was nowhere to be found.

"Ai!" I called out.No reply...

"Kotoba Ai!" I called out again,this time louder.I was desperate for a reply but I didn't get one.

I left the infirmary and ran around the school compound,trying to find her.But sadly after a couple of minutes of twists and turns,I gave up.

Kazuo's POV
"Rika! Stop this now! Someone call a teacher!" I yelled holding Rika back.This girl has one hell of a temper.

"Sensei! There's a huge problem here!" I heard someone yelled.

I hope Ai's alright.Rika doesn't hold back when it comes to winning.

"What's going on here!?" I heard a teacher ask.

"Sensei,Rika caused a scene and injured a student!" A girl with pigtails explained.

"I-I can explain!" Rika interrupted.

"Honda-san,come to my office now! And,Himura-san where's the injured student?"

"She's in the Infirmary,sensei."

"Ok,good.Was her injury serious?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10,I would say 6.5."

"I'll check up on her later.Now,start moving Honda-san." Sensei ordered as two security guards pulled Rika away from the cafeteria.Now that that's settled,time to check on Ai.

As I was heading towards the Infirmary,I saw Daichi running up the stairs.Wasn't he suppose to take care of Ai?

"Nii-san,why aren't you with Ai?" I asked.

"I'll explain later,we need to go to the rooftop now! I saw Ai leaning against the railings."

"Oh my god...Don't tell me she's planning to......Nii-san,rooftop.NOW!!"

Main POV
That cloud looks like a nezumi.That one looks like a neko.The one next to it looks like a inu...Kawaii~ ('Nezumi' means rat)

I have been trapped here for more than 5 minutes.So,why not look at the clouds while I'm at it.All of a sudden,there was loud bang coming from the rooftop door followed by someone yelling.

"Ai! Don't do anything stupid! Let us in!" Kazuo?

I walked towards the door.

"Kazuo-kun?"

"Ai?! Are you okay!?"

"Erm,I'm fine.It's just that,this door wouldn't budge.I'm sorta trapped in here,I need some help please..."

"Ai,stand back."

"Ok..." I walked backwards.

Kazuo's POV
I kicked the door as hard as I could.I grunted in pain.

"Kazuo,you can just pull out the screws on the door hinges.Their pretty loose." Daichi mentioned as he pulled out the screws.

"Could have told me before I kicked the damn door!"

"Let's get Ai out first." I pushed the door and the whole thing drop on the ground.Not my fault...

"Kazuo-kun! Daichi-kun!" Ai called out.I immediately went to hug her.Daichi joined in as well.We were basically sandwich-ing her.But that doesn't matter right now,Ai's alright.

===×♥︎Chapter 5♥︎×===
This chapter took ages to complete but here it is! Hope you awesome peeps like it. *\(^o^)/*