×♥︎Chapter 7♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎︎Chapter 7♥︎×=== (Written On May 1st 2015)
Main POV (1 week later...)
"Kirittsu!" (Stand up!)

"Rei!" (Bow!)

"Mori-sensei,Ohayo gozaimasu!" (Good morning,Teacher Mori!)

Everyone repeated what Kaichou said. (It's a tradition for the class president to wish the teacher and the other students to follow along~)

"Ohayo gozaimasu,minna! Please sit down.Lets began our lesson.Take out your textbooks and open page 39."

Time Skip⌛️
I was currently heading to the cafeteria to get lunch.

"Ai! Chotto mate-te!" I heard Kazuo call out from behind. (Ai! Wait up!)

I turned around.Smiling as I notice how goofy Kazuo looked.I never knew he wore glasses until five days ago.To be honest,he looks kinda cute......Guh,what's wrong with me all of a sudden...Cut it out Ai! This is not you! While battling with my mind,I didn't even notice that Kazuo had caught up with me already.

"Earth to Ai!" Kazuo called out as he wave his hand in front of my face.

"H-hai! Gomen,I was on Cloud 9..." I blushed.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Erm...Eto...It's t-the weather,d-don't you think it's hot outside??" I stuttered.

"No,not really.The weather today is actually really nice.Not too sunny,not too cloudy.Just fine~"

"Ah...Yeah..." I forced a smile trying to act normal.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go get lunch.I'm starving..."

"Me too,let's go." I let out a sigh of relief.Thank god,he didn't question any further.

🍙At the cafeteria🍎
"What do you want to eat?" Kazuo asked.

"Eto,...an onigiri would be nice."

"Got it,I'll be back in a minute.In the meantime,can you find us both a seat?"

"Yeah sure."

We both parted ways.I walked towards a random table and sat down.I waited patiently for Kazuo.Not long after,I was approached by a group of guys.

"Hey,are you new here? Never seen you around before." One of them asked.

"Yeah..." I said not really in the mood for chit-chatting.

"Come on now doll face,don't be like that." Another guy teased.

"..." I looked away.

"Hey,look at me when I'm talking to you!" The same guy said raising his voice.

I quickly got up from my seat and proceeded to find Kazuo but was rudely interrupted when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Ooi! Don't just walk away from me,I'm not done with you!" The guy scolded making me cower back in fear.I'm really not one to socialize with new people or better yet deal with delinquents...

"Please l-let go..." I said trying so hard not to stutter.

"Awww,little doll face over here is scared." They cooed.

"Onegai..." I begged while attempting to pull my wrist out of his grasp. (Please...)

By now,we've caught everyone's attention.

"Keep your hands to yourself." A calm voice spoke.I turn to look at who it was.

"Kazuo-kun!" I yelled.