×♥︎Chapter 17♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 17♥︎×=== (Written on December 28th 2015)
[Recap]
"I like you...Kazuo..."

Main POV
"I'm so sorry for causing this feud between you and Daichi...But honestly,I like you.I like you very much." I said sincerely.

"You saw Daichi and me arguing? I thought you were asleep...I'm sorry as well." He apologized.

"I kissed Daichi in my sick state.It wasn't his fault."

"O-okay...Eto,I know this is sudden but...do...you...want...to...start...d-dating?" He stuttered.

"I don't know,t-this is my first time..." I blushed.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow,we should get some sleep.So much has happen tonight."

"Y-yeah."

"Want me to accompany you? Don't take it the wrong way! I just thought maybe you feel scared or something! It's okay if you don't want to tho-"

"Please d-do..." We both just stood there awkwardly.I pat next to me,signaling him to come.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep next to you?"

"It's not like you would hurt me or anything,...right?"

"No! Of course not!" He assured.I lay down on the bed.Not long later,I felt the  other side of the bed dip.I turn to face Kazuo.

"Oyasumi." I wished softly. (Goodnight.)

"Oyasumi." With Kazuo beside me,I was able to fall asleep easily.After many years of crushing on Kazuo,I was finally able to be with him.I feel bad for Daichi but I'm sure there's someone out there for him.There's someone for everyone...

☀️Next morning🌤
I woke up to something heavy on me...I tried wiggling around only to hear a groan.I looked to my left and giggled at Kazuo's sleeping face.

"Kazuo,wake up...! You're crushing me..." I whisper-yelled.In response,he pulled me against his chest.I blushed feeling his naked chest.When did he take of his shirt?

"K-Kazuo...!" He nuzzle my neck.

"Obaasan's gonna take this the wrong way if she saw u-" I cursed myself for saying that out loud...

"Oh my...Kazuo,what are you doing to poor Ai over there." I looked towards the door with horror written all over my face.

"O-Obasan,this is not what you think it is."

"Ahhh! My little boy is finally growing up! I'm soo telling your father about this Kazuo!" Obasan squealed and shut the door as I face palmed.

"So does this mean we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend?" Kazuo mumbled.I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yeah."

===×♥︎Chapter 17♥︎×===
First of,thank you for......6000 reads!!! You peeps are amazing and I really have no words to describe how happy I am! Secondly,I apologize for the lack of updates.I'm dealing with this problem called 'Laziness'.I know,I know,I need medical attention but everytime I get rid of it,it comes back.I just hope you guys understand that this is a very serious matter.Lastly,I hope you enjoy this chapter.I may be dumb to say this but,I'm not all that good with lovey dovey scenes.I write a 'romance' book but I don't know how to write romantic stuff.The irony...I do read a lot of 'fluff' so,this short,cute scene was brought to you by all the fluff I've ever read.