×♥︎Chapter 10♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 10♥︎×=== (Written On September 6th 2015)
[Recap]
Bye-bye~" She whispered and walked away.I stood there in shock.She just stole my very first kiss...I was saving it for Ai!

Rika's POV
Plan A failed.Kazuo wouldn't listen to me.Plan B worked too well~ Although Kazuo doesn't like me,I succeeded in becoming his first kiss.

Main POV
I was currently walking home alone.I enjoyed the peace and quiet until I heard footsteps behind me.I suddenly felt scared and selfishly wished that Kazuo-kun didn't have a project to do.I just wanted him to be here with me.I sped up my pace and the person behind me followed.The footsteps were getting louder and louder.I took the risk of looking behind.I regretted doing that.A man in a hoodie was chasing me.His hoodie was covered in food stains.He had a very messy beard that had small bits of food hanging on.He also had a crooked smile.I faced forward once again and ran faster thanks to his horrifying image.

My legs felt soar and my heart was pounding loudly against my chest.I felt tired and sweaty from all the running.For the past few minutes I tried to lead this man to anywhere but my home.I really hope his tired from all the running too but he seems to only get faster or am I slowing down?

I finally saw light up ahead.I used all the energy I had left just to reach my only light source since the sky's already turning dark.I hoped the light will lead me to a convenience store or better yet a police station.I was getting closer and closer to the light source.Only to have my hopes drop.It wasn't a convenience store.It wasn't a police station.It was just a lamp post.But what I saw next made me spark in joy.

"Daichi! Daichi! Tasukete!" I yelled with all my might,trying to get him to face me.('Tasukete' means 'Help me')

He turn towards me and his eyes widened in shock.

"Ai!" He yelled.

I ran across the street.And soon enough,Daichi hugged me tightly while looking around.

"Ai,are you okay?"

I shook my head because I was out of breath and very traumatized.I started sobbing.

"Shh...you're okay,you're okay..." Daichi rubbed my back soothingly,in return I gripped onto his shirt weakly as I let out my tears.

"Let's go to my house for now.Haha wouldn't mind.And she can prepare some food for you if you're hungry.But I'm pretty sure your not." He joked making me smile ever so slightly. ('Haha' means 'My mother' in Japanese)

===×♥︎Chapter 10♥︎×===
Mission success! I managed to write two chapters in a day,this one is slightly longer,because I wanted to make it up to you peeps for not updating in such a long period of time.Hope you enjoyed it xD