×♥︎Chapter 12♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 12♥︎×=== (Written On September 20th 2015)
[Recap]
My heart warmed looking at each and every one of the pictures.I was too distracted to even notice that someone had snuck into the room...

Kazuo's POV
I ran to a nearby convenience store to chill out.I grabbed a bag of chips and paid for it.I sat down on one of the booths in the convenience store and started munching on my bag of chips while drowning myself with memories from earlier today.

Rika had to do that.Although I rejected her,she managed to steal my first kiss.And it wasn't even slow and romantic,not that I wanted it to be.I feel so embarrassed right now.How will I confront Ai? Should I tell her? But why would it matter to her? What if it's just one-sided love...? All these questions swirl around my mind.I looked down at my watch,it was already 7.55pm.Time pass way too fast.I got up after finishing my snack.I threw the empty bag into a trash can and proceeded to walk home.

I finally reached home after a few minutes of walking.I did a voice activation thing to the doorbell and lamp...Okaasan is really weird when it comes to security stuff...I walked inside and I instantly felt as if something was not right.The atmosphere was different.

"Tadaima!" I called out. (I'm home!)

"Okaari!" Okaasan replied. (Welcome home!)

I swap my school shoes with a pair of slippers and walk towards the living room.Coco came running.She barked at me.In return,I pet her head.

"Kazuo! Where have you been?? Do you know how worried I was?" Okaasan said.

"Gomen...I had a project to finish at school..."

"Well,you should have call me before you stayed back.I was worried sick! But as long as you're at home now,I'm relieved.Alright then,since you're the only one who's free right now,come help me prepare dinner,we have a guest."

"A guest? Who's coming over?"

"Oh,she's already here~"

"Come on tell me..."

"It's a secret Kazuo~"

"Okaasan,just tell m-" I could not finish my sentence,all thanks to Daichi...And surprisingly,he was not shirtless.Weird...

"Kazuo,you should really stop pestering Okaasan." He warned playfully.

"Do you know who's our 'Special' guest?" I asked desperate for an answer.

"Yeah,but I'm not telling you,you gotta wait until dinner time." Daichi walked away.

"Seriously...I always have to help,why can't Daichi do something as well?" I said to myself.

"Kazuo,you know he's your older brother right? You should respect him and he has an important test next week.He needs to study.But I as the ruler of this house shall promise you that,chores will be divided equally after Daichi's test.Ok?" Okaasan smiled.

"Hai! Arigatou,Okaasan." I hugged her.

"Okay,okay,start cutting those carrots Kazuo."

"Hai~"

Main POV (Back to the cliffhanger)
"I see that you have discovered this place." A voice spoke,surprising me.

"Oh my kami!" I yelled. ('Kami' means 'God')

"Gomen,gomen,I thought you knew I was here." I turned around and instantly regretted it.

"D-Daichi? Y-you're shirtless..." I pointed out.

"Oh,my bad.It's a habit...I'll go put on a shirt.Be right back in a minute.And sorry for scaring you." He jogged away.Gosh,I have never seen a guy shirtless before 'till now...Imagining Daichi walking around the house shirtless just makes me blush harder.I probably looked redder than a tomato right now.Oh god,this is embarrassi-

"Tadaima!" My thoughts were interrupted a familiar voice.That sounded like Kazuo.Great,just great.Another hot guy in the house...Hot? Seriously Ai you need to stop thinking like this!

After a few minutes,Daichi reappeared.

"Eto,Ai?"

"Nani?" (What is it?)

"Kazuo's home and his desperate to know whose our guest.Why don't you surprise him later?" Daichi suggested.I giggled while nodding my head.

"In the meantime,I'll be in my room.Big test coming up next week."

"Alright,see ya later~" I said as Daichi walked away.Well atleast he was wearing a shirt this time.I'm way too embarrass to see his abs again...Wait,abs? Oh dear,my mind is getting corrupted...

===×♥︎Chapter 12♥︎×===
Sorry about the short chapter! I just don't feel like writing.But I'll try my best! Thanks for reading anyways~