×♥︎Chapter 9♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 9♥︎×=== (Written On September 6th 2015)
[Recap]
"Bye Ai..." I said as she walked away.Ok,time to settle things with Rika!

Kazuo's POV
I ran towards Rika's class.Due to the school's limited space,her class was place one floor higher than mine causing me to climb up another set of stairs.I really hope Rika gets straight to the point and not dilly-dally around.There may be a possibility for me to catch up with Ai~

By the time I reached her classroom,all of the other students have left.I walked towards the door and slide it open.I spotted Rika leaning against a table.She walked towards me...

Rika's POV
After everyone left,I immediately sprang into action.Kazuo should really notice me,I mean I'm like the Diva of this school! Every guy is like head over heels for me~

I quickly pull out my makeup bag and applied more eyeliner and mascara,making my eyes look sassy.I also applied loads of lipgloss to make my lips look fuller and more kissable.Okay,that's it for the makeup.

Next up,uniform.I unbutton my school shirt until you could just about see some cleavage.I specially wore a push-up bra today just to make myself look more appealing,although I already am.I decided to roll up my skirt a little more to make my legs appear longer.Oh and let's not forget about the perfume.I sprayed my rose scented perfume all over my body and hair.I swear,every guy would kill to go out with me.Kazuo is just a tad bit different.And that Kotoba Ai is just a major distraction.I hope she learned her lesson after that day.But that doesn't matter,I'll make Kazuo adore me~

Kazuo's POV
I noticed how different she looked compared to usual.

"Hi Kazuo-kun!" She said playfully while twirling a strand of her hair.

"Hi.So,regarding about yesterday,what were you gonna tell me?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Oh that...Well it really isn't important.I actually called you over for something else~"

"But you said it had something to do with A-"

"Gosh! Ai this,Ai that! I'm sick of hearing her freaking name everytime! She's not even that special,what do you even see in her??" She angrily said.

"Rika,when someone feelings for someone,they do but if they don't,then they don't."

"Kazuo-kun,can't you see how much I like you? You have always been my number one crush.I have liked you ever since I saw you.Everything was just fine until she showed up..."

"First of all,we were never more than friends.Secondly,Ai had nothing to do with all of this.And you just had to hurt her...!"

"She deserves it for stealing you from me!"

"I'm not your's,I'm my own property." With that said,I made my way out of the classroom.

"Kazuo-kun,mate!" She yelled. (Kazuo-kun,wait!)

I didn't even bother to turn around.I kept walking away.Not long after,I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

"Gomen,Kazuo-kun...Gomen..." She cried.

"Just forget this ever happen.But I will truthfully mention that I hold no feelings for you,Rika."

"Hai...demo..." (Ok...but...)

She suddenly tilt my head to the side and did something horrible......She kissed me.Not on the cheek but on my lips.I quickly push her away.I stared at her in disbelief.She had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Bye-bye~" She whispered and walked away.I stood there in shock.She just stole my very first kiss...I was saving it for Ai!

===×♥︎Chapter 9♥︎×===
Hiyo~I've finally updated and this is just an update to let you know that I'm gonna post more chapters soon...I sincerely apologize for being a lazy Author...And this book has surprisingly reached 2000 reads! Mega Squee up ahead...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~*Bows frantically* Thanks so much,you guys are awesome people (^ ^)