×♥︎Chapter 4♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 4♥︎×=== (April 28th 2015)
[Recap]
"Gomen ne Rika,what I actually meant to say was...well,I liked you as a...

Kazuo's POV
"I like you as a friend.You were really nice and treated everyone well.But now..." I calmly stated.The whole cafeteria went silent.You could hear a pin drop.

"Sorry,about the misunderstanding." I apologize hoping that she'll just let this subject drop but she didn't.She slammed her hands on the table.Causing a slight vibration.

"What was your name again? Um,let me think...Ah,Kotoba Ai! Or better yet,Baka Ai!" I stared at her in shock,she just insulted the love of my life! Erm...,I mean friend...? Friend of my life?

Main POV
Baka Ai? First day of school and I get a new name.

"Raika-san,I promise you that I am not involve with you and Kazuo-kun's relationship." Raika's her name right? Or was it,Reika?

"I don't think so.I know you're new here cause' I've never seen you around before,unless if you're another reject that hangs out in the toilets.But I'm pretty sure not.My gals over here told me that you were clinging onto him for the whole day and you just met him! And,I'm Honda RIKA by the way not some kind of Raika!" Next thing you know,I was shoved to the ground.

"You deserve this!" She yelled before kicking my stomach.

Daichi's POV
I walked around the food stalls hoping to find some of Ai's favourite food,Dangos.While walking around,the whole cafeteria suddenly became awfully quiet.After that came a loud thud.I quickly made my way towards the crowd that was starting to form.Oh god,that's where Ai's sitting...

Someone caused another scene at school.Kazuo was holding back who I assume is Rika.Yeah,the one who's always pestering him.And then,an Ai came along.She was sitting on the floor,her face contorted in pain.She had her left hand on top of her stomach.

"Ai,what happen here...?!" I ran to her side.

She pointed at Rika.I swear,it's Ai's first day at this school and here she is sitting on the ground about to cry because someone just had to hurt her.

I scoop her up and proceeded to carry her to the Infirmary.I hope it's nothing too serious.As I was running,I could feel her placing her arms around my neck.

I know this is not the right time to say this,but...Ai's hands are so soft.

=== ×♥︎Chapter 4♥︎×===
I'm sorry if it's too boring...But please bear🐻 with me...(Pic of Daichi-kun~fufufufufufu)