×♥︎Chapter 14♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎︎Chapter 14♥︎×=== (Written on November 1st 2015)
[Recap]
"Why don't you stay the night here?"

Main POV
"Obasan,to be honest,I would love to...But,I don't have anything to wear to sleep and my school uniform is drenched in sweat from running.I've caused enough trouble,I really do not wish to disturb everyone."

"Oh! We actually own a lot of clothes your size!"

"Honto?" (Really?)

"Hai,Daichi and Kazuo's female cousin used to stay here because her parents were always busy with traveling.But when she reached legal age,she moved out and left some of her clothes behind.She never came back to claim them,so,I just kept them here."

"In that case,I'll stay for the night...Are you sure I'm not troubling you?"

"Boys,is Ai-chan troubling you?" Obasan looked turn to look at Daichi and Kazuo.

"Iie!" They both said in sync. ("Iie" means "No")

"Then it's settled,Ai's staying for the night! Boys,get the guest room ready!" Obasan ordered strictly.

"Hai!" They said in sync again.

"Now,Ai-chan care to help me with the dishes?"

"Sure~" I replied.

"Oh my kami,I've actually waited for this moment for so long......"

"Nani?"

"I'm gonna wash dishes with my goddaughter while talking about boys!" Obasan cheered like a kid.

"Obasan..." I giggled.

Time Skip⌛️
All the pots and pans were practically spotless.Obasan went away to tend to some house chores while I was busy entertaining Coco-chan.

"Coco-chan,sit." She sat down obediently.

"Coco-chan,roll over." She rolled over.

"Good girl." I scratch in between her ears.

"Arf!" I suppose Daichi and Kazuo have trained her well over the years.

"Now,I'm not quite familiar with the house.Can you show me where the guest room is?" I asked.

"Arf!" Coco-chan nudge me and started walking towards the stairs.I quickly followed along.

Moments later,we reached a big brown door.

"Is this it?"

"Arf,arf!"

"I'll take that as a yes.Arigatou ne Coco-chan.I'll remember to bring some doggy treats for you next time." I scratch her head again and knocked on the door.The door opened to reveal a blushing Kazuo.

"Kazuo? Is something wrong?"

Kazuo's POV
I could hear Coco-chan barking right outside the door.Just as I was about to open the door,I noticed something black in the corner of the room.I looked closely and realized it was a...bra.Gosh,how could I have miss that! Yabai! What the hell am I suppose to do now?! What if Ai thinks I'm a pervert for leaving that in the guest room!

Main POV
"N-Nothing's wrong..." Kazuo stuttered.

"I'm sure something's wrong..." I stared at him suspiciously.

"Eh,why w-would I lie??" I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the room.It was all tidied up.There was a luggage containing clothes,lying on the bed.I walked towards it and grabbed a pair of baby pink quarter length pajama pants,a white oversized t-shirt and some undies.

"Here's a clean towel by the way." Kazuo handed me a blue towel.

"Arigatou,Kazuo."

"And the bathroom's just across the hall." He pointed out.

"I'll be on my way then." I grabbed all my essentials and walked out of the room.I head towards the bathroom remembering to lock the door.I strip out of my sweaty school uniform and neatly fold them before putting them in a small bag.I stepped into the shower and turn the knob.Warm water spewed out and I immediately step back.I quickly adjust the water to a low temperature.I prefer cold showers,it's just really refreshing.

I cleaned myself with some of the shampoo that I left in my bag.I always bring backup just in case if the school ran out of soap.As weird as it sounds,I use shampoo as hand wash most of the time.After showering,I dried myself with the towel and put on the clothes.I quickly braid my hair and exit the bathroom.

I walked into the guest room and place my bag of clothes in my school bag which magically appeared out of nowhere.As I was about to close the door,Coco-chan came running.

"Coco-chan? What is it?"

"Arf,arf!" She barked.

"Ah,gomen ne Ai,Coco-chan just seems to love your company.I hope you don't mind her disturbing you for a bit." Obasan said.

"Actually I enjoy her company,I feel more at home and safe,not that I already do." I smiled.

"I'm glad.It's late,you should probably sleep,gotta keep them dark eye circles away,am I right?" Obasan winks.

"Hai,oyasumi~" (Ok,goodnight~)

"Oyasumi Ai,Coco-chan." (Goodnight Ai,Coco-chan.)

I pat Coco-chan on the head and jump into bed.She followed along and snuggle with the blankets.I turned off the lights and proceeded to sleep.

Coco-chan was sound asleep while I on the other hand just felt uncomfortable,not because of a Coco-chan but something else.I slowly got up from bed and walked towards the window,hoping to see the moon and stars.But,what I saw made me shiver.The man,the creepy man that stalked me...He was holding up a sign saying...'Kotoba Ai I'm watching you,my love.'

"C-Coco-chan,Coco-chan..." Coco-chan got up from her slumber and ran towards me probably sensing my fear.She licked my hand and growled at the window.I hugged myself as I trembled.

"Arf!! Arf!! Arf!!" Coco-chan barked continuously.

Before long,my room door shoot open.Kazuo,Daichi and Obasan came running in.

"Ai?! Daijoubu desuka?!" Obasan asks urgently. (Ai?! Are you okay?!)

"I-Iie,t-the man..." I shakily pointed towards the window.Kazuo looked out the window. (N-No,t-the man...)

"Okaasan he's not there anymore.But there's something on the ground.Nii-san,let's go." Daichi and Kazuo left the guest room.

Daichi's POV
"Nani kore?" I said to myself. (What's this?)

"Nii-san lets bring it inside." I nod my head as Kazuo picked up the white flower.

Main POV
"It's just a flower.Why would that psycho leave that there?" Kazuo said angrily.I carefully examined the flower.

"I r-recognize this...I plant the same flowers o-outside my house..." I trembled.

"So,does this mean he went to your house...We've got to call the police." Daichi suggested.

"I don't want to go home anymore...This is terrifying...I can't imagine what he would do to me if he caught me...I don't want to be raped..." I pull my knees to my head and started crying out in fear.

"Ai,be strong,you'll get through this." Daichi's comforting voice said.

"We'll always be here for you." Kazuo said.His usually cheery voice replaced by a serious tone.

Then,I was hugged by someone.I lean my head on their shoulder.

"Ai,why don't you live with us?"

===×♥︎︎Chapter 14♥︎×===
Hi,hi! It's been long,too long since I last posted an actual chapter.To those awesome peeps who actually stick around for a new chapter,I thank you very much! *\(^o^)/*