×♥︎Chapter 15♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎︎︎Chapter 15♥︎×=== (Written on November 19th 2015)
[Recap]
Then,I was hugged by someone.I lean my head on their shoulder.

"Ai,why don't you live with us?"

Main POV
"Live with you?" I said in between sobs.

"Yes..." Kazuo replied.I looked towards Obasan,only to find her nodding.

"D-Demo..." (B-But...)

"Maybe you should try living here for a couple of weeks.And if you like it here,feel free to stay.We welcome you with open arms."

"H-Hai.Arigatou."

"We'll get your things tomorrow."

"And the police are on their way." Daichi added.

Time Skip⌛️
"Hai,wakarimashita.Arigatou." Obasan closed the front door.

"The police are doing rounds.And Ai,you might want to look at this.The police found it in a valley." I took the object from Obasan.I carefully observe it.

"T-This is an ornament from my house...Inside my house..."

"That's it,Ai's staying." Daichi said seriously.

"I'm g-gonna go get some s-sleep th-" My vision got blurry and I felt myself falling.

Daichi's POV
I quickly grab hold of Ai before she could even land on the ground.

"Ai?!" No response.I touch her forehead with the back of my hand.She was burning hot.

"Okaasan,she's got a fever."

"It must be the stress that's getting to her.Quick carry her,I'll go get some medicine.Kazuo,go get some cold water."

"Hai." The both of us answered.I lifted Ai up.This feels familiar...I carried her into the guest room and gently placed her down on the bed.She groaned.As I walked out,I felt someone pull my wrist.

"Ai,you're suppose to be in bed.You're all red."

"Don't leave me alone...Kowai-desu..." (...I'm scared...)

"Go get some rest." I said as I scoop her up and place her in bed again.

"Daichi...Daisuki-desu..." She giggled. (Daichi...I really -like/love- you)

I looked down at her in shock.She pulled me closer to her head.Not a second later,the space in between us was gone.I pulled her closer as I kissed her.I'm basically taking advantage of her sick state right now.I know it's wrong but I can't help it,I've had a crush on her since I was 7.

All of a sudden,the door slam open.

"Nii-san!!! What the hell are you doing?!!"

===×♥︎︎︎Chapter 15♥︎×===
Oh my god...I feel so bad.I'm basically destroying the brotherly love. (Not in a sexual way) But anyways,here I am! I'm sure no one reads these little A/Ns.But if you do,type 'I like pie' in the comments~Thanks for reading,bye! (^o^)/