×♥︎Chapter 2♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 2♥︎×=== (Written on April 28th 2015)
Main POV
"Kotoba Ai??" Everyone in class went silent and stared at the both of us.

"Kazou-kun.It's been so long.I miss you so muc-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.I was enveloped in a warm hug.I instantly hugged back.

"Ai,where have you been..." He said softly.

"Long story..."

"Erm,I think we should sit down.We're catching too much attention..." I removed myself from the hug gently.He nodded his head in reply.Coincidently,he was my seat mate.

"How are you and Daichi doing?"

"..."

"Kazuo?"

"..."

"Hey,...don't start ignoring me now..." I nudged him.

"You care about Nii-san more than me..." He mumbled childishly.

"You know better than that.I love the both of you equally~" His cheeks grew bright pink.

"Thanks~But,I call dibs on spending more time with you,Ai."

"Alright,alright."

"Nii-san's doing fine by the way."

"Good to hear.Anyways,where's sensei?"

Speak of the devil,there came a man with big goofy classes who I assume is our Sensei.

"Gomen,minna-san! I was a little busy with some errands.You know,I got lost in the path of lif-Nevermind,...New student-san please introduce yourself!" He said pointing at me.

I stood up,my chair making a low screech.

"Eto.........Konnichiwa minna-san,Kotoba Ai-desu...Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..." I bowed showing some respect to everyone. (Hi everyone,I'm Ai Kotoba.I hope to get along with everyone...)

"Arigatou Kotoba-san,please take your seat! You can call me Mori-sensei.Okie dokie,now that that's settled,time for some algebra! Who's ready?" Everyone grunted.

Time Skip⌛️
Gosh,I never liked Algebra in the first place.That was pure torture.

"Let's go get some food,I'm starving...!" Kazuo-kun suggested.

"M'kay~"

We walked down the hallway together.All of a sudden,I bumped into something.Or...someone.

"Gomenasai!" I immediately apologized,hoping I didn't cause any trouble on my first day of school.

??? POV
"Gomenasai!" She apologized after bumping into me.

"It's fine,just be careful next time." I said calmly.

"H-hai..." She responded.Just as I was about to walk away,I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Ai,watch where your going,people here are not as friendly as you think they are.For instance,if you bumped into a guy,they'll forgi-" Kazuo? I was too lost in thought to listen to the whole conversation.

'Ai?I thought...Kobato?...Kotoba?...Kotoba Ai!'

I immediately search for her.She was walking towards the cafeteria.I ran up to her.I grabbed her left shoulder and spun her around.

"Eto...I'm sorry about earlier!" She said.Now that I look closely at her,she still had those adorable dimples,big round eyes,peachy lips and soft brown hair.I instantly wrapped my hands around her.She stood there in shock.Everyone in the hallway seemed to stop and stare.But I didn't care,Ai was back.

Main POV
He hugged me.

"I miss you so much." That voice...Oh my god! Is that who I think it is!

"Daichi-kun?? You and Kazuo seemed to like ambushing me with hugs."

"Yep,runs in the family." He chuckled.I was more than happy to return his hug.Gosh,he feels so warm,and his scent smelt so comforting.

"Nii-san,back off,I found her first!" Kazuo interrupted.

"Are you getting lunch?" Daichi-kun asked completely ignoring Kazuo-kun.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'll accompany you since your new here." He suggested.
===×♥︎Chapter 2♥︎×===
I smell d-d-d-drama~Btw,here's a picture of Ai-chan(^ω^)