×♥︎Chapter 13♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 13♥︎×=== (Written On September 26th 2015)
[Recap]
Daichi walked away.Well atleast he was wearing a shirt this time.I am too embarrass to see his abs again...Wait,abs? Oh dear,my mind is getting corrupted...

Kazuo's POV
I finished helping Okaasan.I'm still really curious about our 'special' guest.

"Okaasan,I'm gonna go change into something more formal." I said.

"Oh,no no.You don't have to.Our guest herself is dressed casually,we don't want to make her feel uncomfortable by dressing too formally.Just wear what you're wearing right now." I nodded my head in reply.

"Eto,is there anything else that you want me to do?" I asked.

"Hmm...Ah,you can set up the table.Use this tablecloth." Okaasan walked towards a cabinet and grabbed a familiar looking tablecloth.

"Hold up,isn't this the tablecloth that we used to serve the Kotoba household?" I smiled remembering the good old times.

"Yep,enough with the questions Kazuo,start setting the table! Shoo Shoo." Okaasan pushed me into our dining room.

"Okay,okay."

Main POV
I have been in here for about 30 minutes.I should really explain my real reason for dropping by to Obasan.She's so cheery and easy to talk to.I view her as my role model...ever since...I was lef-

"Ai?" A voice interrupted.

"Obasan?" I replied while turning around.

"I just wanted to tell you that dinner's ready.Come on,Kazuo is dying to know who's our 'special' guest." She giggled.

"I'm flattered but I am no special guest.Just your ordinary Ai~"

🎎At the dining room🏡
I followed Obasan to the dining room.There,I could hear Kazuo talking to Daichi.

"Boys,I welcome you our lovely guest~" Obasan said dramatically.I walked into the dining room.

"Ai??" Kazuo said with shock.

"Domo..." I blushed. (In this case 'Domo' means 'Hi/Hello')

"So,you were our special guest this whole time...Gosh,if I knew I would have put more effort into this dinner..." He mumbled.

"Kazuo?"

"H-hai!" He blushed.

"Shall we eat?" I asked.

"Yes,of course."

I sat next to Kazuo while Obasan sat next to Daichi.The tablecloth looks really familiar.I don't know where I've seen it before but yeah...It does ring a bell.Nevermind that,I should just enjoy Obasan and Kazuo's effort.

"Itadakimasu!" We all said in sync. (Let's eat!)

Time Skip⌛️
"Gochisosama-desu!" We all said in sync,again. (Thank you for the food!)

No one moved from their sit after eating.We all just sat there and talked with one another.I guess this is the right time to tell Obasan the real reason for dropping by.

"Sumimasen Obasan,I have to confess something." I politely interrupt. ('Sumimasen' means 'Excuse me')

"Yes,Ai?"

"Eto,I just wanted to tell you that,erm,I-I...Ugh,gomen I don't know how to explain this...,Obasan,I was walking home from school alone and out of nowhere a man started following me.I couldn't possibly lead him to my home,so,I kept on running...Thank Kami I came across Daichi.As soon as the man saw Daichi,he ran away.And Daichi was kind enough to let me take shelter at his house.Kami knows what would have happened to me if I didn't came across Dai-"

"Nani??!! We must call the police this instant and tell them to check the area!" She suddenly stood up from her chair.

"Obasan,it's okay.I'm fine."

"Ai! Gomen! I really shouldn't have stayed back.I should have walked you home..." Kazuo interrupted.

"Minna,thank you for your concern but it really doesn't matter.What has happen has happened."

"Are you sure,Ai? The population of stalkers near this neighborhood has been increasing! "

"Yes,I'm sure."

"Oh dear! You're suppose to be at home right now! Your parents must be worried sick! Give me their number,I'll call them over to pick you up." She suggested.Hmm,that question seems hard to answer...Should I say, 'My parents aren't living with me.' or 'My parents are KIA and MIA.' ?

"Ai?"

"..."

"Ai?"

"Ah,gomen.I was just deep in thought.Well,Obasan...I'm not quite sure how I should say this but...Otousan is no longer with me,he passed away a few years ago.And Okaasan left me shortly after.So,you could basically call me an orphan.But I don't live in an orphanage all thanks to Otousan's sister.She bought me a small apartment and sends me money monthly for bills and expanses."

"Oh wow,that's quite a lot to take in,my dear.I didn't know you've been through so much at such a young age.You are one strong girl,Ai." Obasan hugged me.I gladly returned.Daichi and Kazuo just stared at me with sad eyes.

"I should be leaving now.It's getting late.Thanks for the dinner Obasan and Kazuo too." I stood up from my chair and bowed.I proceeded to leave but I felt a hand pull my wrist.

"Obasan?"

"Ai...It's far too dangerous for a young girl like you to be walking home alone at a time like this.I suggest you spend the night here..."

===×♥︎︎Chapter 13♥︎×===
Minna! Honto ni,honto ni arigatou for 3k reads! I never thought that this book would get so much support~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Thanks for reading!