×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎×=== (Written On April 28th 2015)
Main POV
Daichi-kun led me to the cafeteria while leaving Kazou-kun behind.I kinda feel sorry for him.

"Where have you been all this time,Ai...?" Daichi suddenly asked.

"Erm...I've..."

"Nevermind.We're here." He said making me look at his direction.

"Woah,this cafeteria is huge..." I said to myself.

"Let's find you somewhere to sit."

"Don't worry,I'll find a seat by myself...You don't have to go through all the trouble..."

"But it's your first day here.I insist you sit with Kazuo and me."

"Still the same old persistent Daichi..." I smiled at him.

"I'll take that as a yes,now come on." He returned my smile.I followed Daichi to one of the tables in the cafeteria.

"I'm gonna go buy some food for you,wait here."

"Erm,okay?" He really didn't need to.But,why not enjoy the friendly treatment for now.

Kazuo came running right after Daichi left.

"Ai-chan,you left me all alone and went with Nii-san...!" He pouted.

"Gomen! I really didn't mean to.I'll make it up to you...Erm...Do you want some ice-cream?"

"No,no,no,it's fine.Sorry,I just couldn't help myself.You're really adorable when you blush~" He cooed.

"H-hey,no fair...!"

As Kazuo tease me over and over again,a group of girls approach us.

"Ohayo,Kazuo-kun~......Eto,dare desuka?" The girl standing closest to us asked. (Erm,who are you?)

"Hajimemashite,Kotoba Ai-desu." I answered politely. (Nice to meet you,Im Ai Kotoba.)

"Kotoba-san,it's nice to meet you too.But I'm afraid you'll have to change seats~" Her friends giggled behind her.

"Eto...I'm doing just fine here,I don't believe I need to change seats."

"It's just that,well...I want to spend some time with my boyfriend."

Wait,boyfriend? Is she referring to Kazuo-kun?!

"Hold up,Rika! Since when was I your boyfriend??" Kazuo-kun suddenly interrupted.

"But,you told me you liked me,Kazuo-kun."She said.This is seriously getting out of hand.

"Gomen ne Rika,what I actually meant to say was...well,I liked you as a...
===×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎×===
Gomen...this chapter is very short (⌒-⌒; )...I promise future chappies will be longer~(Btw,here's a pic of Kazuo-kun~fufufufufu)