×♥︎Chapter 11♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 11♥︎×=== (Written On September 11th 2015)
[Recap]
"Let's go to my house for now.Haha will help you out if you have an injury and she can prepare some food for you if your hungry.But I'm pretty sure your not." He joked making me smile ever so slightly.

Daichi's POV
Ai was trembling really badly.I hope that bastard doesn't bother her ever again.But that's undecided for now.

"My house is up ahead.Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah..." She stuttered as I put my hand over her shoulder.

"What happened back there?"

"He was f-following me.He had this maniacal grin on his face..."

"Do you know him? Have you seen him anywhere before? How did this happen?"

"I've never seen him before.I was just walking home from school.Kazuo-kun h-had a project to do,so,I walked home alone.And then that guy came along..." Project? What project? Kazuo never mentioned anything about staying back at school to finish a project...

"Daichi?" Ai's soft voice brought me back to reality.

"Ah,gomen,I was just deep in thought."

"Eto,please don't be mad at Kazuo-kun.It's not his fault,things just...happen."

"I'm not really mad at Kazuo,just a little confused." I assured.

Main POV
As we kept walking,I started to notice a few houses up ahead.They weren't any ordinary houses though,they were high-class houses...Daichi walked past a few guards and gave them a small wave.They smiled in returned.

"My house is right there..." Daichi pointed out.

After a few more minutes of walking,we finally reached his house.It was literally a mansion.The archway was huge.The front yard was neatly trimmed,flowers sprout in a pattern.Tons of hedges were lining the fences.And the thing that caught my eye the most was the cursive 'H' that was nicely positioned in between the gates.It probably means 'Himura'.

"Welcome to the Himura Residence." Daichi said calmly.

"Woah...Your house is huge!" I said surprised,completely forgetting about my traumatizing incident.

"Well,my parents gone a little crazy with house shopping...So here's the result."

Daichi walked over to the doorbell.

"Don't you have keys to your own house?"

"I do." He smiled as I stood there confused.

"Himura Daichi..." He said to the doorbell...I on the other hand was just standing there staring at him weirdly.

Soon,the gate slowly opened.

"Doorbells are for visitors.My voice is the key."

"That's so high tech." I mumbled to myself.

"Let's go in." I nodded.

Daichi lead me to the front door.He did the voice thingy again but this time to a lamp.I bet they have like secret passages everywhere since their house is so big.Few moments later,the front door opened.

"Tadaima!" Daichi called out. (I'm home)

"Ojama shimasu." I said. (Pardon the intrusion)

"Okaari...?" I heard a confused voice answer probably because there's another person with Daichi. (Welcome home)

I took off my school shoes and placed them on a shoe rack.I grabbed a pair of slippers from another rack and put them on.

"Daichi,...are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Haha loved you when you were little.I'm sure she still loves you now." He assured. ('Haha' means 'My mother' in Japanese)

"Ok,but if anything bad happens,it's not my faul-" Before I could complete my sentence,a lady in a white coloured dress appeared out of nowhere.Her hair was glowing with health but you could still notice a couple of white hairs sticking out.She was probably in her forties.

"Daichi,dare desuka?" She asked. (Daichi,who's that?)

"Eto,konnichiwa Obasan.Watashi wa Kotoba Ai-desu." I answered politely. (Hello Auntie,I'm Ai Kotoba.)

"Kotoba Ai? Why is that name so familiar...?"

"Okaasan,Ai was both Kazuo and my childhood friend.We were like two peas in a pod,actually...make that 3.She used to play with us all the time and you would have to pull us apart when we had to leave.Remember?" ('Okaasan' means 'Mother')

"Ah! I remember now,Kawa Ai?" She said using my childhood nickname.I remembered the day she told me I was a river of joy because of my personality.People were always showered with happiness when I'm near them,I was just a very lively kid back then.Thus,she came up with the nickname Kawa Ai. ('Kawa' means 'River' - If you put Kawa and Ai together,it sounds like Kawaii~)

"Hai.It's nice to see you again Obasan.You look like you haven't aged a day." I complimented.

"Ai,Ai,still the little charmer~ You've grown into such a beautiful young lady.Now I see why my two boys have been acting like lovesick puppies these few days.They've been hiding my precious Ai from me! Oh,how I miss you!" She suddenly hugs me.I gladly returned it.The hugging really does run in the family.

"I miss you too Obasan." I smiled.

"Alright,enough with the introductions.Come in and make yourself at home,Ai~" She said as she pull me inside.For an old lady; not that she looks like one,she has some serious strength.

I walked in and was immediately welcomed by a big Golden Retriver.It sniffed and licked my hand.In return,I petted it's head.

"Coco-chan,ohisashi buri." I giggled as she rubbed her head against my leg. (Coco-chan,long time no see.)

"I see you remember Coco-chan.And she seems to remember you too." Obasan said.

"She's grown really big over the years..." Daichi whispered to me.

"Hey,never say that about us girls! It hurts our feelings,right Coco?" She barked in reply.

"I admit defeat,you girls are seriously some strange beings..." Daichi mumbled.

I just kept petting Coco.She was the size of my palm back then but I do admit,she's really big now...

"I'm gonna head upstairs Okaasan." Daichi informed.

"Hai~" Obasan replied.

Since Daichi was nowhere to be found,I decided to explore around the house with Obasan's permission.It was like a maze.A very fancy maze,I'll give it that.There were elegant chandeliers hanging on the high ceilings.Beautiful flowers in pots that cost a fortune.Even the marble floor had a shine to it.Soon,I came across a room with writing engraved on a silver plate.

'きおく' (Kioku/Memories)

I twist the doorknob and push the door.I walked inside and found many bookshelves.Curiosity got to me,I just had to see one of these books.I walked towards a random shelf and took out a random book.It said 'かぐやひめ'. (Kaguyahime/The Bamboo Princess- Check it out,it's an interesting story) This was one of my favourite childhood books.I'm guessing that the rest of the books are children storybooks that Daichi and Kazuo used to read.

I kept walking around until I came upon a smaller bookshelf.It contained a few photo albums.I grabbed one that said 'ともだち'. (Tomodatchi/Friends) It made a sticky sound when I opened it up.I looked inside and found pictures of Daichi,Kazuo and me.There were occasionally a few picture of boys that I didn't know of but most of the pictures were of me playing with Daichi and Kazuo.My heart warmed looking at each and every one of the pictures.I was too distracted to even notice that someone had snuck into the room...

===×♥︎Chapter 11♥︎×===
Konnichiwa minna~ Thanks for reading!