×♥︎Chapter 6♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 6♥︎×=== (Written On April 30th 2015)
[Recap]
"Kazuo-kun! Daichi-kun!" Ai called out.I immediately went to hug her.Daichi joined in as well.We were basically sandwich-ing her.But that doesn't matter right now,Ai's alright.

Daichi's POV
For a moment I thought Ai was going to kill herself.It happened once,I'm not about to let it happen again.All that matters now is that Ai's safe and sound.And our school seriously needs to check up on the door's condition.Most of them had probably gone rusty.

"Ai,a teacher wants to see you.She's wondering if you're ok." Kazuo informed.

"Oh,can you take me there? I'm not so sure about the directions since this is my first day here."

"Sure,...Nii-san and I will lead the way!"

Main POV
Throughout the whole walk to the teacher's office,no one said a thing.The only sound that could be heard was our footsteps echoing throughout the long hallways.Not long after,we reached the teacher's office.

"You guys have done enough for me,go attend your classes.I'll be find on my own." I suggested.

In reply,Daichi raised an eyebrow.So did Kazuo.

"Don't worry,I won't go wandering around......again."

"Promise to go back to class after talking with sensei?" Kazuo said.

"Promise.And if I were to go home,I'll inform one of you guys."

"Yeah,do that.Erm,I have nothing more to do so,bye!" Kazuo grin while walking away.

"See you later Daichi." I smiled feeling a little sad that we will have to part ways.

He smiled back and walked away.

Ok,...Teacher's office here I come.I knocked on the door.

"Come in." A female voice answered.I slowly open the door and walked in.I was then welcomed by a stern looking teacher.

"I assume you're the student that got injured by Honda Rika?" She asked.I nodded.

"Take a seat." She points at the chair placed in front of her desk.I did as I was told.

"You may call me Mizushima-sensei.And all I'm asking is for you to answer the following questions,got it?"

"Hai." ('Hai' means 'Yes')

"First of all,...What's your name?"

"Kotoba Ai..."

"What class are you from?" She asked as she wrote down something on a blank piece of paper.

"3-A."

"Alright,I know this is slightly off topic but Himura Kazuo seems to care a lot for your well being.What's your relationship with him?"

"Kazuo-kun and his brother,Daichi were both my childhood friends."

"I see.So I assume,you know them very well?"

"Not exactly,we were separated when I was just 13.We've lost contact for 3 years...until now.I somehow ended up in the same school as them."

"Ok then,back to the other questions."

Time Skip⌛️
She asked lots more questions,some about the scene at the cafeteria.

"That's about it Kotoba-san.I'll call your parents to come pick you up.May I have their numbers please?" This question struck me hard.

"I d-don't...have...p-parents..." I stuttered.

"Sorry,I couldn't quite catch that."

"I d-don't have parents..." I held in the tears that were urging to spill.

"Oh dear,I'm very sorry.Lets not talk about that,unless,if you want to..."

I shook my head and tried my best to give her a smile but failed miserably as my tears burst out like a broken dam.

"It's gonna be alright...Let it out..." She said softly as she rubbed my back.

I wiped away my tears and steadied my breathing pattern.I felt much better after crying.Even my stomach hurt less.

"Arigatou Mizushima-sensei." I smiled.

"No problem.If you have something on your mind that's bugging you,come on over,my door is always open."

"Hai.I'll be on my way now sensei."

"Chotto mate,Kotoba-san." ('Chotto mate' means 'Wait')

"Hai,nani?"

"Eto...nandemo,nandemo.You may be excused." ('Nandemo' means 'It's nothing')

I walked out of the office.Soon,an announcement was made.

"Himura Kazuo,3-A,you are granted permission to leave school now to accompany an injured student home.Please wait at the school gates.Thank you." So,that's what sensei was trying to tell me.

I kept walking until I reached the school gates.There,I saw Kazuo waving at me.I ran towards him.

"Gomen ne Kazuo-kun...I'm just a huge bother." I apologized.

"It's fine.You're not a bother,you're more like a saviour! You saved me from having to answer a question.Although I would have got it right~" He smirked.

"I'm sure you would." I giggled.

"Ok,ok,enough with the chit-chat,I'm walking you home now!" He quickly ran off.

"Hey! Wait up!" I called out.

"Catch me if you can!" He challenged.

===×♥︎Chapter 6♥︎×===
Chapter 6-Completed! I've done it...Enjoy!