Shaking his head, he just grinned. "I'm about to get my ass kicked, Judd's on his way."

"What? How can you tell?" I didn't mean to sound so excited, but it wasn't hard. I had been looking forward to his return all day. I kind of missed him, in a strange way.

The front door flung open so hard that the large ceiling light shook. "Theo! Touch her and I will break your fucking neck!"

So his name was Theo. I gave him a smirk, "Uh oh, someone's in trouble," I taunted singing.

He laughed, rolling his eyes. "He's harmless, I'm in here brother but you already knew that. What do you want?"

Judd's thundering steps came up the few stairs from the back door and paused as he got into the open living dining area. His eyes dark and burning as he zoned in on the man standing inches away from me.

"Elle?" Judd asked, not taking his eyes off the other man.

"Are you ok?" I asked, walking over to him. I ran my hand up his arm and he visibly relaxed. "I burned him. I'm ok."

"Burned him?" he asked, finally breaking his glare. "How?"

"Tongs, who fucking knew," Theo rubbed his arm. "Thought I would come meet the woman Valerie's so pissed about. You didn't mention anything last night at the meeting."

"Out now. I'll deal with you in a moment," Judd grumbled. "We have business to discuss."

As soon as Theo took off Judd grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. Carrying and sitting me on the counter top, his arms wrapping around me.

I tilted my head to the side, allowing him access to my bare skin as his mouth kissed down the sweet spot of my neck. "Why do random people come in your house, he was very scary."

Judd's nose buried in the crevice of my neck and he growled. "He touched you? I can smell him."

"He sniffed me, told me I had a pretty ass," I moaned as his mouth latched to my skin, sucking gently. "So, I stuck my tongs onto his arms."

"Your tongs?" he groaned. Judd's hips ground against my core. His fingers slipped into the waist band of my panties and immediately I seeped out wetness, his thumb rubbing against my clitoris as his mouth sucked harder.

Cloudy haze filled my vision, I ran my hand through his hair as tugged. I let out a soft moan, my breathing starting to become shallower. "Your tongs," I gasped, bucking into his hand as a piercing pleasure shot through every nerve ending of my body. "Please don't tease me." Kiss me.

For crying out loud, kiss me!

"Let go," he coaxed, then with a deep hard suck against my skin, I came into a heightened gratification as my orgasm hit.

My whole body struggled to stay upright. Leaning against Judd as he slipped his hand out and drew his fingers upright. Taking them to his mouth in a long, slow suck. Oh my. His eyes locked on mine as I managed to tilt my head back. What the hell just happened? Tongs and then an orgasm? I couldn't even focus.

"Can you stand?" Judd asked, running both hands through my hair, wiping the tears I hadn't known about from my face.

I tried to form a sentence, to find the right wording but I was so confused. What was he doing to me? Why did I not want this feeling to go away? "What just happened?" I reached up, rubbing the part of my neck where he sucked.

"My brother is a shit stirrer, don't pay any attention to him," he looked over at the bench where I had been cooking. "He's waiting for me, I won't be long."

Confusion filled as I tried to register what he had said. So, Judd has a brother and I'm guessing he also had parents and friends that live around here. Glancing out the window, I could see Judd and Theo talking heatedly. It was easy to see who had more authority. Judd looked pissed.

Looking away before either spotted me looking, I went back to making dinner. The pasta cooked and drained. I poured the creamy tomato sauce over the fettuccine and began to stir. My ears pricked up at my phone vibrating in the other room.

My heart pounding as I walked in and looked at the screen.

My finger hoovered over the reject part of the screen. Until, I foolishly hit the answer and brought the phone up to my ear.

Taking in a deep breath, I spoke to him. "Justin, what do you want?"

"Where are you Elle? I've been around the house, you're not there!" he barked down the phone line.

My eyes narrowed, keeping my voice low. I was worried that Judd would walk in and hear. He seemed to have extremely sensitive hearing I noticed. "Don't speak to me like that! How dare you call me, you couldn't admit what you done! Are you still going to deny it?"

"I gave you my fucking house, I didn't expect you to pack up and damn well leave. Christ, I needed to think and take a breath. I never expected you to see the photo's Elle," he snarled back. When he was angry, it was pure anger. Soon, he let out a soft sigh. "Where are you?"

"Why did you need a breather? To make up another excuse. I can't do this. I left, you really hurt me. I was foolish to ever think what we had was love. It wasn't at all. You just liked having someone pretty on your arm," I looked around the living room as I spoke, my heart pounding harder and harder.

"Tell me where the fuck you are! I swear to god, I will fucking find you!" he thundered, I could only imagine the spit coming from his mouth as his face burned with a red rage.

"Goodbye Justin," I mumbled and hit the end button. That once conversation, just made me realise how much I didn't miss him at all. In fact, I was relieved that he and I were done and over with. "God, I hate him!" I seethed as I spoke to myself.

As I turned around, I dropped my phone with a startled yelp. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

Judd's eyes widened a fraction before returning to normal, he bent down and picked my phone up. Looking over the screen, he handed it back to me. "Long enough," he spoke flatly, turning he walked back out of the room and headed up the stairs. The door closed and I slumped down on the couch.

Just what I needed, a brooding male.