Colby Imagine 23 - Cute for Kiaya

I'd been super close friends with Sam and Colby my whole life. Growing up, they were like brothers to me. They'd be able to walk into my house without knocking and just hang out like they lived there. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Freshman year

'What do you mean we're breaking up?' I texted my boyfriend.

Ding.

'I found another girl and honestly, I like her more than you.'

I had the necklace he gave me in between my thumb and forefinger. It was a little infinity symbol. He told me it was supposed to mean "forever".

Now there was no forever. I gave my everything to this boy and he left me for another girl.

I quickly took a screenshot and sent it to Sam and Colby and Sam immediately texted back.

'He said what?!?!?!? I'm going to kill him. I'm going to cut off his dick and then kill him.'

'No Sam. It's ok. Where's Colby? He hasn't texted me back.'

'I think he went to a party with Kennedy. I don't know when he'll be back.'

That hurt. Secretly, I liked Colby more than Sam. Colby was sweet, caring, charming, and cute. I found it easier to talk to him. He always found a way to make me feel better, to make me laugh. I wished Colby were with me right now. I was already crying and it only seemed like Colby could make me stop.

Sam, Colby, and I went through everything together. Breakups, high school graduation, dances, we went to prom as a group. Whenever someone tried to make fun of either of them, we stood as a group of three and didn't let them get to us. So it was no surprise when I moved out to LA with them. I got a scholarship to a couple schools in California so we could make things work.

Colby always went to parties and Sam and I weren't interested in them so we stayed home by ourselves. Always being together made me closer to Sam. There would always be an unbreakable bond between Colby and I but he was never around.

As time went on, I actually started wanting to be more than friends with Colby. And the only person who was around for me to act upon was Sam. Shameless flirting with no feelings was how I coped. 

Suddenly, Colby started coming around more but didn't really talk to me. But he watched me more than ever.

One day, we were all doing a live video together and I was just being myself and having fun with Sam so it would be interesting for the viewers. Then Colby loses it.

"WOULD YOU TWO STOP?!"

Sam and I froze and turned to Colby. His face was red and his eyes looked like they were on fire. I cringed away from Colby because I always felt scared when guys yelled. Never girls. Just guys. Colby saw me and his expression softened.

"Kiaya, I like you. I really like you but you've been closer to Sam so I never said a word. But I just can't handle it anymore. I need you to know how I feel."

We ended the live video and Colby and I figured things out. Sam was okay with everything and soon after, Colby and I started dating.

--

So this was late but my weekend was so crazy and hectic. We had people over until 1am every night and I didn't have any time to write.

QOTD: Who's everyone's crush??

AOTD: I'm trying my luck with a few guys but nothing serious so far. Hopefully, that might change soon😉