Sam and Colby Imagine 6 - Proposing

Colby- You were sitting at home writing and waiting for Colby to get home. He was out with Sam, Reed, Gabe, Devin, Corey, and Jake. You didn't like writing in silence so you put on your headphones and turned on Spotify. You turned it up really loud and lost yourself in the music in my story. You didn't hear Colby come up behind you. He put his hands over your eyes and pulled off your headphones.

"I'm home," he whispered in your ear.

You laughed.

"I could tell."

"I want to show you something," he said, coming around to take your hand.

He led you into his bedroom and sat you on the bed. He leaned in to kiss you and as soon as your lips touched your favorite song came on. You giggled and pulled away.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"This," he said as he got down on one knee and slid a black box from his pocket.

You gasped and covered your mouth with your right hand.

"Y/N, I promise to love you very second of forever. Will you marry me?"

You were crying but nodded your head yes. He stood up and pulled you in for a hug. He kissed your hair and waited for you to stop crying.

"I get to be your best man right?" a voice asked from the closet.

"Way to ruin the moment Sam," Colby murmured into your hair. "But you can be my best man."

"Why is he in there?" you asked quietly.

"He put on the music."

He pulled back and slid the ring on your finger, tying your lives together forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam- You were at the mall with your boyfriend Sam Golbach. Colby, Jake, and Devin went to go find dinner and you two said you would meet them in half an hour. That was 45 minuets ago. You and Sam didn't know what you two wanted to do. Sam kept glancing behind you two as if he was looking for someone. He checked his phone and pulled you over to a bench in an empty courtyard. You checked your phone to see what time it was. 6:52 pm. You opened your mouth to ask Sam a question when you saw a hand cover your eyes. You stayed calm because you knew it was Colby. You knew it was Colby because it smelled like mint and something Colby. You heard some shuffling and were confused but didn't make any move to see what was going on. Colby moved his hands as soon as the first few beats of Marry Me by Jason Derulo. You saw Sam kneeling on one knee with a small box in his hands. Then Sam said the five words that would change your life.

"Y/N will you marry me?"

You choked out a yes and Sam stood up. He slid the ring on your finger and white confetti started raining down on you. It was being thrown at you by Colby and Devin while Jake was filming. Sam pressed his lips to yours and your life became perfect.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that Sam's is so short!!!! I'm thinking about deleting my other story because I have a lot of stuff to do and not a lot of time. Comment what you think!!!!!