Colby Imagine 8 - Cute for Gabi

"Oh no. This isn't good," you thought to yourself as you kept staring at the positive sign. You couldn't even think the word.

"What will Colby do?"

Then a worse thought came to you. Sam. Sam was your brother and he didn't support your relationship with Colby let alone a... baby. You threw the box and test in the trash and went out to make some dinner before Colby came home. He was out filming a new video. They were doing an accuracy challenge. You wondered how much people would hate you for getting pregnant. They already hated you for being Colby's girlfriend. The comments were the same everyday.

'Get off him, you slut'

'You don't deserve him'

'He's mine. Fuck off'

Colby tried to talk to the fans and you no longer told him about the comments. He seemed happier now that he didn't know about the hate. A door slamming disrupted your train of thought. Colby was home and he had whipped cream all over his face.

"You lost?" you asked, trying not to laugh.

He smiled.

"We both did."

He went into the bathroom to wash his face off and you didn't remember that the test was in there. He came back out, with whipped cream still on his face, holding the box and test.

"Gabi, what is this?"

"Oh. Um..." you tried to think of a way to tell him.

You weren't sure what he would do but you thought he would probably leave. You're parents wouldn't take you in. Sam would leave with Colby. You would be alone.

"Gabi?" he asked again.

"Um. You're going to be a dad."

He stood there not moving while he took in the information. You immediately tried to explain.

"If you don't want it you can leave. I just don't want to raise a baby by myself," you said quickly.

"Gabi... I want to raise it with you. I want to be a dad."

"You do?"

"Yes. I love you. I'm not going to let you go through this alone."

*5 months later*

You and Colby had been avoiding Sam because you didn't want him to know. He would be pissed and today he wanted to see you. He would be here in 5 minutes and you and Colby would tell him. You and Colby were sitting on the couch in the front room. The bump was visible on your stomach so Sam would know as soon as he looked at me. But on the bright side, the next appointment was the one when you could find out the gender of the baby and you hoped it was a girl but you wanted her to look like Colby. Suddenly you heard the knob turn and you leaned into Colby. He stepped in and turned around to close the door, then turned towards you. He looked at your face, then Colby's, and finally your stomach. His mouth dropped open in surprise and his face turned dark red.

"Colby. Did you do this?" he asked still not looking away from your stomach.

Colby didn't look embarrassed when he said yes. Suddenly sam started shouting at both of you. First he started yelling at Colby.

"You knocked my sister up, you manwhore! How dare you call yourself my best friend! I can't believe you did this!"

Then he turned on you.

"You stupid slut! You got yourself knocked up only after 18 years! You are a disgrace to our family! Didn't you use protection you stupid hoe!?"

Instead of just sitting there like Colby, you yelled back.

"Your not a virgin either Sam! Don't start treating us like we did the worst thing in the world!"

That made him quiet. He stood there for a couple seconds until he spoke again,

"Colby, don't even try to call me your best friend. I'm just done with both of you."

You were crying when Sam left and Colby tried to comfort you but it didn't help.

"Hey. I'm going to go get us dinner and then we are going to have a movie night."

You nodded and he left. You were alone. You haven't ever thought of self harm before but you couldn't take the pain. You didn't even think about it, you just dragged the knife across your skin. You watched the blood form in dots and you made more lines until your wrist was full. Then you started to cut your thighs. You were getting blood all over the floor but you couldn't bring yourself to care. Then the knife was gone. Colby had snatched it from your hands and threw it across the room.

"Gabi, stop! What are you doing?"

That's when you broke down. You started crying.

"I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. Sam doesn't want me."

"I don't care. I want you and this baby needs you."

*4 months later*

You woke up gasping. Today was the day. Your baby girl was going to be born.

"Colby, get up. We have to go to the hospital."

He shot up immediately and grabbed the bag. You both got dressed and went to the hospital.

*5 hours later*

You were holding Colby's hand and you were both staring at the baby in your arm. You and Colby had decided her name was Cambrie. You looked up when you heard a knock on the door. To your surprise, it was Sam. He came in and you two shared a look and you both knew everything was going to be alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!! 4 views away from 1k!!! I hope you liked it Gabi!!!!!