Colby Imagine 2-You find out he cuts himself.

You and your boyfriend Colby were in Colby and his best friend Sam's apartment. You guys were about to do a video challenge, while you were sitting on the couch waiting for the boys to get the camera and set up in the other room. Colby's phone was on the table when it buzzed. You saw it was a text message from Allison, Sam's sister. You picked it up because you and Colby had no secrets. You spoke too soon. It read, "Hey babe, want to come over again tonight? ;)" You decided it was Allison texting the wrong person, because she did that all the time. Once she had sent you, "Hey Sam, I have some clothes you left at the house." You deleted the message off Colby's phone and set it back down. Just then Colby came into the room with the tripod.
"Hey babe," Colby says as he sets the tripod down. You answered with a small smile. He comes up to you and crouched down in front of you.
"Baby, whats wrong?"
"It's just all the hate mail," you lied. " People are saying I am a slut and that I shouldn't be with you."
Colby said, "I don't want to be with anyone but you." That melted all your worries. You assured yourself that Allison was just texting the wrong person.
Just then Sam came in with the camera, "Hey, I wanted to let you two lovebirds know that Allison is coming over after the challenge. She said she wanted to talk to Colby." You tried not to freak out and you needed to be alone.
"Hey guys, I need to go get some stuff from my apartment. I'll be back in a little bit," you said, desperate to get away before the tears started falling. You got up, swiped your phone from the table, and headed to the door.
"Y/N?" Sam asked.
"Yeah?" You turned back to him. "Can you get some Oreos at your apartment. We're all out here."
"Sure," you mumbled as you opened the door. As soon as the door closed you were running to your apartment down the hall. You opened the door quickly, shut it and locked it. You ran into your bare room and threw yourself down on the bed. Your apartment was usually empty because you always slept at Colby's. You sobbed for a minute and put yourself back together. You weren't very emotional. You grabbed some clothes while putting ice under your eyes, because ice helps with the redness. You went into the bathroom and fixed your makeup, and grabbed some Oreos and went back to Sam and Colby's apartment. When you got back, you went onto the deck because they were doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge but with a twist. The boys were going to ask questions to each other and if they got it wrong they were going to be drenched with ice water. Sam and Colby were filling up 10 buckets of water and ice because the plan was to ask each other five questions. You run up to Colby with the Oreos and kissed his cheek. He smiled a smile only he could do.
He turned around and said, "Hey babe." He grabbed the Oreos, went inside, and put them in the cupboard along with some spray cheese. You gave him a questioning look.
He said, "It's for a later video." You both went outside and helped fill up the rest of the buckets. A short while later Sam and Colby were standing in front of the camera, while you were behind the camera with some towels for the boys.
Colby started, "Okay guys, so today we are doing the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge with a little twist. We are going to ask each other a series if questions and if we get them wrong we will get ice water dumped on us. So let's get started."

When they ask questions, S= Sam C= Colby

C - "What are my three guinea pigs' names?" "Um, I know one of them is Reno, but I don't know the other two." "It's Reno, Tahoe, and Patch."

You grabbed a bucket t throw on Sam. "Oh my God! That's cold!" Sam screamed, jumping up and down. You laughed behind the camera. "Hey Y/N come here and give me a hug," said Sam. You tried to run but Sam was faster. You screamed when he grabbed you and yelled, "Colby come help me!" Of course Colby just sat back laughing. You gave him a dirty look. "Okay, let's get back to the camera," you said, pushing Sam off.

S - "Who do I look up to?" "Um, your dad?" Colby guessed. "Dang it!"

C - "How old is my brother?" "Okay, I got this. 20!" Sam answered with finality. "Ugh, dang it. That was too easy."