Colby Imagine 19 - Cute for Ellie

***Ellie's POV***

It was done. My high school career was over. Now time to party. A couple drinks won't hurt...

***Colby's POV***

Just another party Sam dragged me too. I just wanted to be done with high school and move on to YouTube. Then again, Sam needed me. I was the designated driver for him and my friends. Great. I sipped on my soda slowly as I sat on the grey suede couch. Sam was over flirting with a girl as drunk as he was. All my other friends were either dancing or in the bedrooms. I don't even want to know what they were doing.

"No get off me. Stop." The drunken slur interrupted my thought process.

I turned around to see a pretty- no, beautiful was more like it- girl. But to the left of this girl was a guy, sober as I could tell, was hitting on her. The girl on the other hand, who was so obviously drunk, didn't look like she was enjoying the attention. This douche bag was trying to get her to take her shirt off. Oh hell no.

I got up and quickly made my way to the other side of the room.

I grabbed the guy's shoulder and said, "Hey, stop it. She's not liking that."

He turned his attention from this girl to glare at me. Well, more like look up and then glare at me.

"What did you say to me?"

"I said, leave her alone. I won't ask a third time."

I checked on the girl who was slightly behind him. His hands were still gripping her wrists. In that moment, I could have ripped his hands off. This girl looked slightly confused and uncomfortable.

This dickhead took his hands off her, thank god, and turned to fully face me. He was at least 5 inches shorter than me, kinda chubby, and not remotely attractive.

"You think you're tough," he said, trying to be threatening. It wasn't working.

"You want to find out?"

Again, I checked on the girl. Even drunk and a mess, she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw. Her eyes glittered, and she was curvy.

"Is that a threat?"

"No. It's a promise. Now get out of here."

He glared but walked away.

I turned to the girl.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she slurred.

I needed to find out more about this girl. Better keep it short though.

"I need to get home," she said, cutting me off before I could even ask a question.

"Oh, do you want me to take you there?"

She just nodded.

I went to find Devin, who wasn't drunk yet. I told him that he needed to drive everyone home. He looked kind of unhappy but one he saw the obviously drunk, confused, and kind of scared and shaken girl behind me, he agreed.

I towed this girl out to my car, gently pulling her for the first half of the walk, but when she kept stumbling, I just picked her up and carried her bridal style and gently laid her in  the back seat. I needed to drive carefully because there was no way for me to get a seatbelt on her.

"Ok, do you remember where you live?"

The look on her face gave me her answer.

"You'll stay at my house then," I mumbled as I shut the door gently. She probably was not feeling the best and I didn't want to give her a headache.

I needed this girl's name. I couldn't stand one more second without knowing.

"So beautiful, what's your name?"

"El- Ellie."

"Well Ellie," I smiled as I said her name, "you obviously don't remember where  you live so you can crash at my house, ok?"

I really hoped I didn't freak her out. Last thing she needed was to be terrified of me because she might think I was like the last guy she met.

"Ok," was her only reply. Next time I glanced over the seat to check on her, she was asleep.

***Ellie's POV***

When I woke up, I was in a strange bed. All  I could remember from last night was that creep hitting on me.

'OH FUCK HE KIDNAPPED ME,' I thought.

I sat up in a hurry. That was not the best idea. My head spun and I needed to throw up. I looked around for a trash can. Conveniently, there was one right next to the bed. I grabbed it just in time. When I set it down, I looked around for a source of water. A cup full of water was placed on the bedside table. I'm not sure I wanted to drink it. That dick might have drugged it. I wasn't tied and I was very obviously in an apartment so I had some chance of escape. Hopefully. Then a tall guy walked through the open door.

This guy was definitely not the guy who was trying to get in my pants last night. When I looked into his blue-green eyes, the rest of my night clicked into place. Well, what I could remember was blurry but I could make out what happened. That creep wouldn't leave me alone. Then this guy showed up. All I could remember was his eyes. He told the dickhead to get lost and he put me in his car. I could vaguely remember his saying, "Well Ellie, since you obviously don't remember where you live, you can crash at my house, ok?" After that I passed out.

"Hey," the guy said from the doorway. "You don't have to be scared. You were drunk last night, some guy was trying to hit on you. I told him to get lost and then brought you here. If you want, I can drive you home."

In his hands, he had a washcloth. He hesitated in the doorway for a minute and then walked towards me. He crouched down and wiped my face down with the washcloth. It felt so good. I didn't realize how terrible I felt until then.

"Can I just lay here a minute longer?" If I got up, I would probably get sick again.

"Sure. If you need anything, let me know. And when you're ready to leave, just tell me. Your bag and phone are on the dresser across the room."

He got up and turned to head out the door.

"Wait," I called.

He half turned.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

He smirked at me. "Colby."

I didn't know it then but Colby and I would be married, have kids, and grow old together.