Colby Imagine 17 - Cute for Layla

It had been about 5 years since you met Colby Brock and about 2 years since you had married him. You two had been trying for a baby ever since but after a few tries, you and Colby had found out that it was very hard for your body to keep a baby alive. That was the worst news you had ever received.

"Are you sure you want to keep trying, Layla? I'll do whatever makes you happy but I'm just worried that if we do have a baby, your body might give out. I don't want to loose you," Colby said anxiously while looking down at his fidgeting hands.

You put your hands on the sides of his face and tilted his head so he made eye contact with you.

"Colby, my whole life, I've wanted a baby. And I know that this has risks but so does everything else. I will live. I promise."

That seemed to work for Colby.

You and Colby started getting you medications, doctors appointments, and various shots. And then one day, it happened. You got pregnant!

The both of you started to prepare a nursery, get all the supplies you would need, and went to the doctor's more often. But one day, in the middle of your second trimester, you and Colby found out that you had a miscarriage. You were heart broken. For 2 years, you never looked at the door that was supposed to belong to your baby girl. You got on with your life and started focusing on your YouTube channel and college.

One day, while you were helping Colby with breakfast, you got really sick. The nausea went on for a couple more days. At first, you didn't think anything of it, just a stomach bug. But one day while Colby was out with his friends, you decided to take a pregnancy test. Lately, you hadn't been able to sleep, your feet and ankles had been swollen, and you were late for your period. After 10 minutes, you checked the test. It showed two lines.

You were going to have a baby.