Sam and Colby Imagine 13 - Your Wedding

Sam- Colors: Silver and White     Date: December 14

You couldn't believe this was happening. It was finally here. Your wedding day. You were getting married to Sam Golbach, a famous YouTuber. 

You met Sam about 6 years ago, when you were 16. You both knew there was an instant spark and you knew he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. After many years of dating, fights both playful and real, breakups, and drama he proposed to you. 

Your ring was the most amazing ring you've ever seen. It sparkled and it was the ring you had your eye on forever. Your dress was the one you've been dreaming about since you were a kid. You couldn't believe you found the dress in the store. Your makeup and hair was flawless and you were ready. Nervous, but ready.

Your wedding was in a beautiful venue that was decorated with glittery silver and white banners. Yours and his parents were there as well as family and friends from both sides. Your best friend of many years was your maid of honor and she handed you your bouquet of artificial (but beautiful), glittery, white roses.

Your dad looped his arm through his and the doors opened. At the very front of the aisle, Sam was standing there with Colby, his best man, at his side. Sam looked at you once and inhaled a gasp. You blushed furiously and looked down. You looked back up when your father started moving down the aisle. Th slow march they used made you impatient. You just wanted to run down the aisle but you got control of yourself and continued with the frustrating slow walk. After what felt like hours, you made it to Sam. Your father took your hand and put it in Sam's and gave you a kiss on the cheek. He gave Sam a stern look and took his place beside you mother.

Everything that the minister said was a blur until your vows. You tried to write something but it always sounded wrong so you decided to wing it. Everything you ever wanted to promise to Sam came pouring out. Everything from the moment you met him. Sam didn't write anything down either but his vows were so beautiful and mesmerizing. At that moment, You knew that you were going to be with Sam for the rest of your life. And then the I do's. They addressed you first. You said, "I do." Your heart was racing. And Sam said it. "I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Sam gently put his hand on the back of your neck and the other on the small of your back. You put your arms around his neck, as you'd done so many times before. But this time, it was different. It was all so magical.

The ceremony flew by and of course you smashed cake in each other's faces. But Sam being the gentleman he was made sure to only get it on your mouth so it didn't ruin your dress, makeup, or hair. Later, he took a little frosting and put it on your nose.

It was the best day of your life. You were smiling the whole time. You loved dancing with your family and friends, your dad, and of course, your new husband. You danced with Colby a bit because he was truly your best friend. At the end of the day, you were tired but happy. And your new husband took you on the honeymoon of your dreams.

____________________________________

Colby- Colors: Blue and grey
Date: March 23

The day passed so fast. Next thing you knew, you were standing at the top of the aisle in your dream dress, your hair and makeup done to perfection, and blue roses in your hands. You watched as your 5 bridesmates walked down in their short blue dresses with white flowers. Then your maid of honor started walking and you knew time was up.

Your dad linked his arm with yours and you started your slow march. It seemed to take years to get to the alter. But finally, you reached it. And your very-soon-to-be husband. Colby Brock.

Your dad gave you a kiss on the cheek and let go of your arm. Colby grabbed your hand.

Colby looked amazing in his suit and grey tie. During the whole ceremony, you coulldn't take your eyes of Colby. And his blue eyes were looking staraight back at you. Before you knew it, you were reading your vows. Colby's vows were so beautiful you almost cried.

"I do," he said.

"I do," you said.

And you leaned in to kiss your new husband.

***

The reception afterwards was amazing. You danced with friends, family, and most of all, Colby. Everything was so perfect and you wished you could stay there forever. And at the end of the night, you were on a plane and off to your honeymoon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!!!!! I left as much to your imagination as possible. And please check out my new story. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!