Sam Imagine 4 - Cute for Syanaz

It was your birthday and you and your boyfriend Sam were cuddling on the couch in Sam's apartment while watching Where the Red Fern Grows. The movie always made you cry so you were hesitant to watch it with Sam. He hadn't seen the movie before but you didn't think he was going to cry. Colby was out with Reed, Devin, and Jake getting your birthday present. You didn't want any presents but Colby ignored you. They said they would be back at 11. It was 11:13. You wondered where they were. 

"Sam, do you know where they are?" He immediately knew who you were talking about. 

"Colby texted me a little bit ago. He said the video went a little longer than expected." He sounded a little off like he was lying but you decided to ignore it. At the end of the movie you were crying like you predicted and Sam tried to comfort you. Sam got another text and he sprang into action but trying to act like he wasn't planning anything. You thought it was cute.

"Lets go into my room," he suggested trying to act normal. You acted oblivious and followed him. He made you sit down on the bed and as soon as you sat down someone covered your eyes. You panicked and tried to escape. Someone whispered in your ear.

"Relax Syanaz. Its Colby." You relaxed your body while the shuffling and whispers continued. Colby moved his hand as your favorite song came on. Colby moved his hand and Sam stood in front of you with a bouquet  of flowers. Behind him was Devin, Reed, and Jake and all of them had boxes.

"Guys I told you not to get anything."

"Its not from us. This was all Sam's idea," Reed said. Sam didn't say anything but Colby, Reed, Devin, and Jake left the room. Sam handed you the flowers and you automatically read the card. It read, I love you so much. You are the only person I ever want to be with. I promise you I'll love you forever. Happy Birthday Syanaz. Under the note was a silver promise ring with blue topaz around the it (picture is above).

"Sam, its beautiful."

"I love you Syanaz."

"I love you Sam."