Colby Imagine 3 - You Cheat on Sam

You were out with your boyfriend Sam and you two were watching movies. You snuggled into Sam and he pulled you closer.
"I love you," he whispered. You giggled and said,
"I love you too." After you and Sam finished watching movies you decided to go to bed. You went to go say goodnight to Colby who was in the next room. You poked your head through the door and said,
"Goodnight."
"Night," he said without looking away from his phone. In the other room Sam was already under the covers with his eyes closed but he wasn't asleep. You crawled in next to him and layed your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around you. You both soon fell asleep.

You felt the gentle movement of someone walking with you in thier arms. You opened your eyes to see Colby set you down on his bed. He sat next to you, not saying anything.
"Colby, what are you doing?"
"Y/N I love you so much. I can't stand to see you with my best friend." Colby had tears falling from his eyes. You wiped them away and said,
"Shhh. Its okay." Colby leaned down to kiss you and you didn't know what to do. You loved Colby but you were dating Sam. You decided not to think about it and kissed Colby back.

*Next day*
"Babe, I'm going out to get some food. We don't have any food in the cupboard, " Sam said, then kissed your forehead.
"Okay, I'll see you soon." Just as Sam left, Colby came into the room. He immediately walked over and kissed you. Your brain was screaming at you to end this, while your heart wanted to have you continue your kiss.
"Follow your heart," you thought. You wove your hands through Colby's hair and pressed yourself closer. "Jump," he commanded while not breaking the kiss. You obediently jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you into Sam's bedroom because it was the closest. He laid you down on the bed and hovered over you. You heard the front room door open and you immediately knew it was Sam. "Get in the closet," you hissed at Colby.
"Babe?" Sam called out. Colby slid into the closet just as Sam opened the door.
"I forgot my keys," he said glancing around the room.
"I put a basket of keys on the counter for a reason."
"Oh yeah." A couple seconds later you heard the door close. Nobody could know about you and Colby. Nobody.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 300 reads!!!! I know its not that much but it means a lot to me. Love you guys!!!!