Colby Imagine 12 - He Hits You pt. 2

Colby - You left Reed's a couple days ago and Colby wouldn't stop texting you. Sometimes Sam would text as well and some days, Colby would just sit outside your door. Not talking to Colby was killing you. Secretly, you liked how he wouldn't give up on you. Multiple times you thought of going and talking to him, but you could never bring yourself to fo it. The bruise was fading quickly and could be covered up with makeup. One night as you were lying in bed you didn't hear Colby move to go home like he usually did. You wondered if he fell asleep and mentally debated on whatyou should do if he did. After 20 minuets, you decided to go check and see if he's still there. You slowly unlocked and opened the door. You peeked out and saw that no one was there. Cautiously you took a few steps into the hall. You continued down the hallway 'til you reached Sam and Colby's door.
"Y/N?"
You jumped and spun around to see who was talking to you. It was Colby and he looked worse than you did. His hair was a mess and his eyes were red like he'd cried for years. You both just stood in shock until Colby fell to his knees.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I was an asshole and I know what I did was unforgivable but please. I can't stand being away from you. Even with all I did, I want you to forgive me. It's killing me to be without you. I feel like someone took away who I am. Please stop ignoring me. I love you and I can't live without you. Just stay with me. Please."
Colby started crying and you rushed to him.
"It's okay baby. I've missed you too and I can forgive you. I am forgiving you."
He looked up at you in tears and saw that tears were running down your cheeks. And one thing was clear in his eyes. He couldn't live without you.

Sam - You were still staying at Devin's but he was out with some friends and you were just watching Grey's Anatomy while eating ice cream. You heard the door open and automatically guessed that it was Devin.
"Hey Devin," you called out but got no response.
You got up and started walking towards the door when suddenly you were pushed up against the wall gently. Your eyes widened in disbelief when you saw that it was Sam.
"Just hear me out Y/N."
You just stood there as Sam started to speak.
"Y/N please forgive me. I was being stupid and I know shouldn't have hit you and I understand if you can't forgive me but just know... I love you."
He tilted his head down and began crying. It killed you to see him cry so you put your hand under his chin and made his eyes meet yours.
"I love you, Sam. And I forgive you."
You both kissed and when Devin came home later, he helped you move all your stuff into Sam's apartment.