Chapter 15

My heart broke in two and dropped to my stomach. I felt my knees buckle as I fell to the floor. I couldn't hold back the tears, they started running down my face like a flood. Ash runs to my side. The words kept repeating in my head.

"Noah was cheating on you the whole time."

Everything else was just a blur as all the commotion was going on. Ash's hand was on my back as he tried to help me up, he knew he couldn't help me up without me freaking out so he sat down on the floor and hugged me. Noah was my boyfriend of three years. And since we have been together, Noah has been cheating on me? The past three years have been nothing but a lie?

How?

"Noah was cheating on you," that sentence kept repeating in my head, how could he? Pain shot through me, not physical pain, but emotional pain, i felt exhausted like I couldn't stand up on my two feet.

Ash genitally rubbed my back in a circular form. He slowly stands up with me in his arms. I ended up turning and wrapping my arms around his torso, his arms wrapped around mine. He was giving me a hug.

Noah has been cheating this whole time.

My boyfriend of three years, not only did we break up last week, but I found out. The whole fucking relationship was of him cheating.

Ash moves one of his hands so he's de-tangling my hair. It had felt good and I soon felt comforted. I could smell his cologne and his shirt was soft. I wanted to just use him as a teddy bear as I binge watched my favorite TV shows and shoved ice cream into my face hole.

But I couldn't and wouldn't.

Because Ash is nothing more then a good friend of mine. Even after everything that has happened over the last week. He is nothing more then a friend that suggested a game.

A damn good one at that.

And now. I was definitely going to win my side if the bargain.
*****
{A week later}

I was finally aloud to go to school according to Ash, either he was tired of staying here with me or he was being honest. Although he was pretty protective. He's been saying 'you're mine' to me for the past week which I'm guessing was just apart of our game.

I get dressed (∆∆∆), I grab my black ankle boots that have small gold belt loops and a belt wrapped around the ankle and slide them on

I get dressed (∆∆∆), I grab my black ankle boots that have small gold belt loops and a belt wrapped around the ankle and slide them on. I walk out the door of my room and see Ash open his door looking at me. He had a smirk on his face and had snuck a long good look.

He walks over to me and grabbing me by the waist. He wore a ACDC shirt and black ripped jeans. He made that look good, this man could be a fucking model.

"You look great Princess, but I don't think that's school appropriate," he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, "annnd I don't care about 'school appropriate' shit," as I walk past him, he puts a fist to his mouth and takes a deep breath in watching me walk away.

He really needs to get laid, and not by me.

I see Catherine sitting downstairs in the kitchen making herself some coffee while reading an article.

I sit down on the stool, "hey," I smile and she looks up at me.

"How was your weekend stuck up here with my gross ass brother?"

I chuckle as I hear Ash running down the stairs screaming curse words at his sister explaining that he's not 'gross.' I would tell you what he said but that would even make a nun cry (Sorry to offend if it did).

Catherine chuckles and I look at her, "wasn't to bad, although I've spent my weekend doing better stuff."

She rolls her eyes, "that's what everyone says, he's just a natural boring person."

"AM NOT!" Ash screams from the living room, doing what? Don't even ask me. I have no damn clue.

We both chuckle and Catherine looks at me, "just saying, noticed your truck in the garage, yeah, he sucks at fixing stuff. I'll call someone up and help you out" she winks.

My truck! Totally forgot about that! Stupid Ash and his stupid good looks.

And great hair.

And great body.

And great humour.

And a great personality.

And fucking perfect eyes!

Ugh what this boi does to me.

I smile at Catherine covering up those yummy thoughts, "thanks."

Ash walks into the kitchen and we all realize.

It's a fucking holiday.

Did I seriously wake up early and get ready in the morning to figure out it's a fucking holiday and there's no school?

Fuck.
*******

Have you ever done that before?
Wake up early for school and all that, drive to school then find out that it was a holiday or that school is cancelled?
I have~ it sucked.

~NC