Chapter 2

The bell rung and the boys left leading Catherine away from me while Noah was being a gentleman walking me to class.

"You know I hate it when you hang out with those losers," Noah sighs.

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Noah it's fine, their cool."

"No their not, their a bunch of idiots. Other then Catherine, she's the only cool one.."

I start laughing, "and what do you want me to do? Not be friends with them anymore?"

"Yes."

Everything turned blank, I stopped walking. He flatly said yes, in all seriousness. My boyfriend is asking me to pick between him or my friends.

After three years you'd think he'd get over the fact that he's not going to like everyone I talk to and I'm not gonna like everyone he talks to.

But no, it has to be his way all the time.

He stops walking and turns around to me, "what?"

"Are you basically telling me to choose between you or my friends?" I ask flatly, although I had anger boiling up in me.

"Erm, yeah kinda."

He was being serious, but in a really bitchy way.

"Your a dick" I say walking past him and once I get far enough down the hall I scream, "and if you don't get it by now that means we're breaking up!" And turn around walking to my first class in which I thankfully had with Catherine.

I walk in and take my usual seat at the back of the class sitting beside Catherine, I threw my feet up on the table as I sat down in my chair, I started picking at my nails.

"Who pissed in your fruit loops?"

My eye brows draw together as I focus on my nails, "I just broke up with Noah."

"What? why?"

"He made me choose between being friends with you and the others or dating him, he's a douchebag."

She chuckles lightly, "so does this mean we're gonna throw our own party tonight?" She asks.

I look up at her my bright blue eyes gleaming, "hell yeah!"

Flashbacks of summer went through my mind as we sat in math, today, since it was our first day back, we had nothing to do, so Catherine and I sat down and talked for Lord knows how long.

******

Eventually school ended and I walked to my old rusty truck sitting inside while Catherine, Brandon and Ash piled inside with me.

Brandon and Ash had heard the news of Noah and I parting during lunch, they obviously felt bad but not to bad because that meant I was up on the market.

We all were going to Catherine's place, so I roll the windows of the truck down and I start it up, I look over to my side to go turn when I see Noah kissing another girl.

My heart broke in two pieces, burned, was put through a grinder then a black whole, taped and glued together and broke once again.

That's mainly how I felt. It had only been like 8 hours, how could he move on so quickly?

Her name was Megan, one of the schools biggest hoes, I mean, he did really stoop low this time around, I'd at least go for someone more attractive then him haha, but nope he stuck with Megan for a rebound.

I mean, great for Megan and all, but I mean... He was my boyfriend and now he's getting comfy and cozy with her not even 8 hours after our break up... Like wow..

Catherine directs her attention to over where I looked, I quickly look down at the wheel.

"What's going on?" Ash asks.

Catherine starts, "don't pay attention to them, okay? Their just trying to get you to notice what's up, hey were throwing our own party tonight, yay alcohol! Yay loud music! Yay dancing!!"

I sigh, "I suppose" I choke back my tears and turn the wheel to get out of the parking lot.

He's just trying to hurt me to get me back.. right?

We made our ways to Catherine's huge heckin house. It was a white mansion, she had the biggest house in the school and the most money to.

She had about four floors, their was one floor for everyone really, Ash had the very top floor, Cat had the one underneath, and her parents had the one underneath of Cat's, and under theirs was the kitchen, dining room, gaming room.. ect.

They had a pool house because they had a huge pool, they also had a tennis/ badminton/ basketball court. And a huge front and back yard.

She puts the passcode​ in so the gates would open so we could enter. The gates opened and I drive through to the front of her house, we walked inside and walked into the kitchen, throwing our bags and other stuff onto the table.

Catherine pulls out the alcohol, "ARE WE READY TO RUMBLEEEE!?" She says aloud.

We all laugh grabbing a bottle from her, she turns in her TV in the living room and turns in the surround sound and starts playing our summer mix.

And we all waisted the night away drinking, dancing and having fun.
*****

How is the book so far? Any suggestions on what should happen next?
And what do you think will happen next?

~NC