Chapter 4

Ash wasn't happy now, I mean it's against the 'bro code' don't date each other's siblings, that's like rule number two. The first one is to obey the 'bro code rules.'

Everyone became silent, "your what?" Ash says aloud.

"I'm sorry Ash.."

Ash storms out of the room, I give them a small shrug and go after Ash who was walking back up to him room angrly.

He gets up to his room and slams it shut, I stop and set my head on the side of the door hearing what was going on, I heard a agrvated sigh and him sitting on his bed.

I knock on the door and slowly open it.

"What is it Zoey?"

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not fucking okay, my best friend is with my fucking sister."

I chuckle.

"What?" He hisses.

"I think it's kind of funny..."

"You think this is fucking funny?"

"N-no not this" I stutter, "I mean, we slept together last night, so that stabs your sister in the back, and now your sister is dating your best friend.."

"Your right, just to get back at her I should say we slept together!" He says aloud and starts to get up before I stop him.

"No! Don't do that!" I say putting my hand on his chest stopping him.

His chest was like a brick, it was so strong and amazingly chiseled. He has a six pack. Oh my God.

I've never noticed so much now about how cute he actually is, he had a perfectly sculpted face, perfect hair, even unbrushed. Perfect body. My heart fluttered as I felt my stomach turn multiple times.

"Why not?" His deep voice rumbled.

His deep rumbly voice made it even better, am I attracted to Ash Jett? Do I really like him?

No. No I don't. I can't.

"Because Ash, I want to stay friends with Catherine, she's my best friend and your going to make everything worse if you say that. Please don't."

He sighs, "you know me Zee. And you know that usually I try to do anything to get back at her. But I guess you got me there, I can't wreck your guys relationship to get my way. I'll have to do something else."

I let out my breath that I was holding, "thank you."

He sets his hand on my lingering one, "but what am I going to tell her? She's going to find out at some point."

"No one knows but us, I don't know about you but I can keep a pretty good secret, I hope you can to."

He sigh's, "you know I don't like to keep secrets from my family Zee."

"It won't be a secret Ash! Just brush it off of your mind and forget about it, we won't talk about it and we'll go on with our lives separately, okay?"

"Okay," he masked looking hurt easily. Although I've know Ash for ten years, he was in grade five and I just moved into town, I knew his emotions and how he hid them.

And he was obviously hurt.

"Are we good?" I ask.

"Perfect."

"Your not going to tell her?"

"No" he sigh's.

"Okay, well we need to get ready for school now," I remove my hand that he was holding for a while.