Chapter 3

I awoke in a really comfortable bed, like an overly comfy bed. I wasn't exactly used to this amount of comfy.

I look over to my right and I'm met with a beautifully chiseled chin, nice red-brown hair and a really fit body.

I.

Fucked.

My.

Best.

Friends.

Brother.

OH MY GOD.

Shes going to kill me. I was fully nude, he was fully nude, he had his arm slung over me and braced me into his chest.

Oh my God I can't believe I could of been this stupid, this should have never happened!

I take a deep breath in, and I ever so quietly and easily try to take his huge fucking arm off my side.

Curses him for being strong.

And when I tried to move his arm again I'm met with large beautiful green eyes, my heart jumped out of my body and ran off of a cliff.

In which is what I wished I did at the moment.

His eyes became bigger and he removed his arm away from me, "we didn't, did we?" He clearly didn't remember anything from last night, just like I don't.

"Erm.. I don't know?" My voice was quiet and dry-ish.

"She's going to kill us both.. isn't she?" He asks.

"I-I have no clue" I push myself farther away from him.

"Do you feel any different?" His morning horse voice spoke sending shivers down my spine.

"Not really" I said quietly, I sit up with the blanket wrapped around my chest as I search for my bra, when I find the sparkily red bra I shimmy it on without him seeing anything.

I then try to find my underwear, how I was going to get that on without him seeing anything, I don't know.

I found them and instantly leaned over the bed trying to reach for them, then falling off the bed.

He starts laughing, wow Ash, thanks.

He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. He peers over the bed to look at me while part of the blanket was covering my vagina.

He starts laughing and soon enough I join. It was kind of funny. I soon shove his face back over the bed so I could put my underwear on.

I stand up, this time not completely nude, but kinda naked. He starts eye balling me, checking me out head to toe.

"Nuh-huh, the first time was a mistake, I ain't doing this again."

"Are you sure it was a mistake?" He winks at me, "because I'm pretty sure you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

I roll my eyes, "do you remember anything from last night?"

"No."

"Then none of this happened. Got it?"

"Okay then, but the truth will find it's way to show us what happened last night" he winks again.

"Well the truth can go shove it in someone else's asshole for all I care, this was a mistake and believe me, I don't like you."

He pulls a sad face, "come on princess, don't act like you didn't like it, or me."

I roll my eyes again, "your my best friends brother, you may be cute, but not that cute," I put on the last of my clothing and walk to his door putting my hand on the freezing cold untouched metal doorknob.

"None of this ever happened, I fell asleep in the bathtub. And you fell asleep here. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good," I twist the doorknob and walk down the stairs, as I walk down the stairs I stop and think for a moment. My heart was pounding against my chest. And for some reason I didn't dislike the thought as much as I should have. I don't like Ash, do I? I shove that thought off my shoulder and walk into Catherine's room, where I see something overly surprising.

Brandon and Catherine making out on her bed.

"So when was I gonna be told about this cute little thing?" I ask, when they hear my voice they both pull away from each other, Brandon falling off of her bed while doing so.

I chuckle, "relax, it's cool."

Catherine let's out a breath that she's been holding, I scared the shit out of her, I gotta giver her credit for being scared, could have been her over protective father.

"You fucking scared me shitless."

"Don't worry about it," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. "How long has this been going on for?" I ask.

"We've been together for two weeks."

"And you never told me!? I'm truly hurt" I set my hand on my heart and act dramatic.

She laughs, "wanted to give it some time before anyone knew... Where did you fall asleep last night?" She winks.

Does she remember?

"I woke up in a bathtub? Don't ask me how I ended up there, I blanked out after my seventh" I laugh.

Catherine starts laughing along, kind of hesitant, but kind of full laugh too.

She knows what happened last night right? No probably not. I stand there at the door for a second until I hear Ash walk in beside me.

"Awe is it a slumber party? How come I was never invited?" Ash fakes being hurt. Ash sets his arm just above my butt as he made himself squish through the doorway.

Whatever game your playing Ash, I'm going to win, I promise you that one.

Catherine now wasn't impressed, "you weren't invited because nobody likes you" she laughs.

"Well I mean considering that Brandon's here I don't think so, he's my best friend."

I laugh because it was kind of true, although even Brandon says Ash can be annoying and they are best friends.

"Well I mean, Brandon likes me" Catherine said flatly to Ash.

"Probably not."

"Erm considering that Brad and I are dating... Yeah" she says expressionless.

".....What...."
*******
Did you expect that?

Favourite character?

~NC