Characters Profile~Getting To Know The Characters

Zoey Holland, She's an out going girl, a trouble maker. but she also gets her work done and gets 90's. Zoe Holland has the Holland brown hair and bright blue eyes, she's outrageously beautiful, prettiest in the school to most people.

Catherine Jett, Zoe's super rich fun friend, not just "friend" but best friend, they've been friends since 5th grade, Catherine is out going and fun, she has bleach blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

Asher Jett, schools bad boy and also Catherine's older brother, I guess if you want to say great looks and trouble making runs in their family. Hottest guy in school, this one was official. Every girl wanted to sleep with him, every guy wanted to be him. He has dark red hair and dark green eyes.

Brandon Hawkins, Ash's best friend, bad boy. And MAN, he's hot. He's tall, has dark brown hair that appears black and dark brown eyes.

Noah Anderson, Zoe's boyfriend, he's cool but clingy and likes to claim her as his ALL the time and makes sure nobody forgets it. He hates her talking to guys without him around and gets jealous and paranoid that she might be cheating on him. He has blonde hair and green eyes and is decently tall.