Chapter 1

Story dedicated and inspired by:   AvaViolet

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know what you did this summer.

That one sentence could scare the shit out of me if it was said to my face, written on a note or through texting. Either way, I don't want to hear those words or see them in the same sentence unless it's in a movie or book, IF that.

What did I do to make me this paranoid?

Ha! Your not knowing.

I swore under oath to not tell a soul. Which unfortunately includes you. Ha!

But I will get on with the story because this is getting boring... And old.

My name is Zoey Holland, I never meant for things to get this crazy over the summer, simply, my parents left on vacation and couldn't afford to take me- as usual. So I stayed the summer with my best friend Catherine and her hot brother... And his friends.

What a summer, wink wink.

Okay well, I'm 16 going on 17 on December 30th, and as I said I never MEANT for things to get THAT out of hand over the last two months. But they did.

Had enough torture and want to know yet?

Haha knew ya did.

I can't hold it in any longer!

But I also can't exactly tell you, but I can hint, ON WITH THE STORY!

*******

I strolled down the hallway deathly tired, like if I could, I'd jump out that window and walk home to sleep- don't underestimate me, I've done it before.

But it was the first day back to school and it was graduation year, yay me.

So, I stayed and got to get caught up with every bitch in this school.

I could still wear shorts because for the first week of September you can. So I was wearing my favourite gray ripped shorty shorts with a baggy black tank top that said "furious" on it. It was great.

I walk to my new locker shoving my books inside and over filled book bag, I close the door and lock it walking away with my phone in hand.

Catherine walks through the door and goes to her assigned locker, shoving her stuff inside while rambling off to me. Oh how she rambled alot.

Her hair was casually thrown up in a messy bun and she wore yoga pants with a crop top showing off her latest addition for a piercing. One thing you gotta know, we love our piercings and tattoos, this summer she had gotten a belly button piercing, looks great on her.

Her brother and his friends walk through the door and I'm instantly greeted, although she wasn't.

You see, a brother doesn't usually like seeing his sister, but when she has a hot friend (a.k.a me) he'll make his way over like a cheetah running for prey.

If Ash asked me out honestly I would turn him down so fast.

Not because I'm not attracted to him, because I mean, DAMN SON, he's hot. But if him and I broke up Cat and I would be torn apart, or it would be super awkward.

So yeah, also his friend- Brandon, has liked me since Grade 6 and openly admitted it while over the summer drunk- shit I did not say that.

"Hey Zoe" Ash rushed over to me.

I gave him a nice smile "Hi Ash."

"No hi for your sister? Wow glad I'm included in this bound to blow up in a billion different pieces conversation."

Ash rolls his eyes, "shut up Cat."

"Make me" Catherine snaps.

I roll my eyes, "first day and your already fighting, wow didn't expect that."

Brandon does a small light laugh as Cat rolls her eyes putting her attention back on her locker.

"What classes do we have this semester Z?" Cat asks.

"Math, English, Cosmetics, Art, Music, and Science."
(Hint Cosmetics is like hair dressing and stuff like that)

"At least it kinda seems easy" Catherine focuses on me and I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Easy as in, make me do your work again while you flirt with guys?"

She narrows her eyes at me, "I'm actually going to try this year" she crosses her arms.

"GREAT FOR YOU!" Ash yells and everyone looks at us.

"Go back to what you were previously doing" I snap at everyone around us that was now trying to ease drop, rude.

Catherine mumbles under her breath and I laugh, I feel hands around my torso and I felt familiarity in them.

"NOAH!" I screamed, I haven't seen Noah for four months because the last two months of school he went on early vacation to the Bahamas or something of a sort.

Noah was my boyfriend of three years, he was super tall and I felt like he was my soul mate. He had blonde hair and nice green eyes.

I turn around and embrace him in a huge hug. I felt holes burning in the back of my head probably from Brandon because I mean, he's likes me.

I'm not completely torn away at the fact that Brandon likes me, I mean sure I'd go for the kid, but I already have Noah, so sorry kid.

Noah knew nothing of what happened over the summer, and hopefully he never does know because some things that happened I regret and some things would make him break up with me..

And I love Noah, even if he was super clingy and hated the boys, I love him.
****

First chapter, what do you guys think so far?
Go ahead and make me covers for this book to!
And! Go ahead a correct any spelling mistakes, just please don't be rude about it.
Thanks! :D

~NC