Chapter 14

He was in pretty bad shape, he had a black eye, his lip was bloody as hell, his forehead was beat and his clothes were bloody, but his fists were the worst of it all. I grabbed a warm face cloth and walked into the living room, I sat on the edge of the couch to were he was laying, I picked up his hand and started cleaning the blood off of his hands.

"What the hell did you do Asher?" I never called Ash by his actual name unless I was pissed off or somewhat worried.

This situation works as both.

He stayed quiet as I whipped the blood off of his right hand, he looked at me calmly. Barely even breathing honestly. He occasionally grunts in pain from hitting a wrong spot.

I sigh knowing I wasn't going to get an answer.

Once I was basically done cleaning off the blood on his right hand I set it down, his hand grabbed ahold of my hand holding it.

I look at him confused and he let's out a soft sigh, "I-I did it for you" he barely makes out.

I sigh letting go if his hand, missing his touch on my skin, his hand layed limp across my thighs. I started cleaning his other hand, then soon finished.

I started cleaning the blood off of his face, "what do you mean you did it for me Asher?"

His eyes were on mine and I'd occasionally glace into his beautiful dark green eyes. Usually once I look into his eyes, I'm glued to them. They were a really nice green. But I knew where my head had to be, he was bleeding and I had to help him.

He sighs again, "don't be mad."

"I can't make any promises" I basically sing, I was now cleaning his lips. Ash stared at mine. Ash's hand was now on my hip and he pulled me closer to him. I roll my eyes.

"You have to promise Zoey."

"Why?"

"Because, you do."

"Okay, I promise."

"I fought Noah" Ash blurts.

My world came crumbling down, why did Ash fight Noah. Better yet, why did Noah fight Ash? Noah has Ashley? And Ash has every damn girl in the school!

I look at him confused, I say the first question that comes to mind, "who won?"

"I did obviously."

"Your in horrendous condition, how the hell did you win?"

"Believe me when I say he left in worse condition then I did."

I gasp, "is he alright?"

"I don't know."

"Why did you guys fight?"

"Zoey, there's something you need to know," Ash says frantically.

"Why did you guys fight?"

"Zoey, listen, there is something you need to kno-"

"Why did you guys fight." I sneer.

"He called to apologize to you."

"AND YOU FUCKING BEAT HIM FOR IT!" I scream even making my head ache.

"No, no! Let me explain."

"I think you've done enough, don't want you to wreck your pride or title of the school over me." I peel his hands off of me and walk away angrly.  

I walk up to my room, opening the door, then closing it. Stupid boys.

I lay down on my bed turning on my radio so it wasn't dead silent in the room. I stare out the window, a couple minutes later I hear footsteps walking up the stairs. Then, they stopped in front of my door. I heard a sigh, footsteps again, then a door close.

And after a couple of hours of hearing nothing but whatever was playing on the radio. I fall asleep.
******

I wake up in the bed, it was so comfy and warm, I didn't want to leave it. But by now it was 5 in the afternoon and I needed to get up.

I get up out of bed and brush my hair out, cutting down my bed head to nothing but waves. I open my door and walk downstairs  to the kitchen, my stomach was growling.

I decide to make myself a nutella sandwich and some coffee. I plug in the coffee machine and put the water inside grabbing the coffee. I then wait for the machine to boil the water.

While waiting I start making my nutella sandwich. I hear footsteps down the stairs , I look over my shoulder and see Ash.

Needless to say, I wasn't in the mood. Yeah I was kind of over reacting and kinda being a drama queen. But I wanted my boyfriend back, but Ash fought him. Why? Don't even fucking ask me.

Ash sighs, "Addison, listen."

"First of all Ash, don't call me that," I turn around so I was facing him, "and second of all, I'm not in the mood for this. I just want food and to go relax."

He sighs again, I could see his heart break limb from limb right through his chest. I could break it even more like he did with me. But I'm a decent person and I wouldn't conflict pain onto another person unless it was dearly needed.

"I just wanted to apologise," Ash hung his head.

Is Asher Kyle Jett actually apologizing?

Someone get this on camera.

"I should have talked to you about it first instead of going into someone else's life and ruin it" he says honestly and I sigh.

He looks up at me, "but Addy, he deserved it after how he treated you, even while you guys were dating."

"He just didn't like you and Brandon because he thought you guys were bad influences."

"Addy, that's what he wanted you to believe."

"What do you mean Asher?"

What did he mean that's what Noah wanted me to believe? Another secret?
*********

So to be perfectly clear of you guys kinda missed the chapter explaining why Ash keeps calling Zoey Addison and Addy:

Zoey's actual name is Addison and her nickname from Ash is Addy.

The reason why Zoey changed her name was because she was raped as a kid and she had to move because he was coming after her family. So while moving, she changed her name to Zoey. Only Ash knows as well. But now Sarah (Ash's mom) knows because Zoey had to explain to Sarah why she could stay at her house until further notice.

Hope your caught up! 👍

~NC