Chapter 18

The day ended fast, I basically spent it with Ash's friends or with Catherine, depending what class I was in. And now school ended and I had taken a ride with Catherine because Ash was apparently busy.

Catherine took me out to ice cream, and when we drove back to her place she went up to her room to get ready for the party that was going in tonight. Ash also went to, he had to keep his reputation for the school up, so you know. But he was gonna come later.

I walk up to my room and change my clothes, I was going to be the safe driver (don't drink and drive kids!), I changed into some ripped jeans with fish nets underneath, some sneakers and a oversized shirt which was tucked in. I also wore a plaid shirt around my waist.

When I got out of my room Ash was walking out as well, he whistles at me and I start laughing.

"Are you going to the party? Because I don't think that's going to be a good idea."

"Why?" I ask Ash.

"Well I mean, your finally aloud to go to school, I don't think your aloud to drink yet."

"Awe," I put my hand over my heart, "I'm not drinking. I'm the safe driver."

"Ahhh, makes sense."

"Yeah" I start walking down the stairs with Ash following.

Brandon walks out of Catherine's room and we all keep walking down until we were in the living room. I sit down on the couch and start scrolling through my phone. I remember that I didn't have my watch so I run up the stairs to grab it. I then hear a car pulling out of the driveway. Most likely Ash.

I walk down the stairs and see Ash sitting on the couch, but Catherine and Brandon were gone.

I sigh, "I just missed my ride."

"I told them you could come with me there, besides, I have a surprise for you," Ash smiles a little.

A surprise?

"What is it?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if you knew, now would it?"

"When will I see it?"

"Hmm, now," Ash gets up off if the couch and I follow him outside to the Garage.

He opens the Garage door and my eyes meet a black 2017 Camaro SS (Up top∆∆).

I'm. In. love.

I squeal and run to the car, "is this mine?"

"To replace you old truck? Yes."

I start squealing louder.

"So I assume you like it?" Ash looks at me.

I shake my head repeatedly.

"Then let's take it out of a drive," he throws me the keys.
*******

"THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!" I scream.

I was driving the Camaro down an abandoned airport road. The road was so smooth and I was doing some awesome tricks, I was drifting and doing donuts, occasionally doing a wheelie here and there. Ash was in the passenger seat having a ball as well, hooting and hollering with joy. It was awesome! And after about an hour I stop and turn off the car, and relax in the comfy seat. I turn my head to Ash who's doing the same thing.

"Thank you so much for the car, but you know I can't take this from you," I say while breathing a bit hard.

"Just take it Addy, I certainly don't need it."

"Ash, I can't, this is way to much."

"Just take it."

"I don't owe you? Because I'm definitely gonna give you money for this back when I have it."

"No Addy it's free, take it."

I sigh knowing I'm not going to win this argument, "fine."

I check my phone, there is still an hour until we arrive at the party, I look at Ash, "wanna drive around town until the party?"

"Sure," he smiles.

I start up the car and drive to town, as we went by other car lovers we get some people speeding up a bit nudging to a race- not an actual race but just to see how much fast I can go, others honk their horns and people on the street just whistle.

It was pretty great getting this kind of attention.
***********

The time for the party came and I drive back to Ash's house because he wanted to take his motorcycle down, so I went with him. I didn't want my Camaro to be stolen or anything, so this was kinda safer. But more dangerous.

We arrive at the party as the music is booming and people are already wasted on the lawn. He turns off the motorcycle and puts his keys in his pockets, he leaves his helmet on the bike, luckily, they were pretty cheap for helmets so no one really wanted them.

I walk inside behind Ash, he soon gets consumed by the crowd and I go to the kitchen and watch people play beer pong.

One person- the one that's not as drunk, throws the ball into the cup of the other, the person drinks up, he was already drunk enough, I honestly hope he finds a safe way home.

I sit in the counter and next thing I know there's Noah standing in front of me smiling drunkly.

"Hi Noah," I look down at him, he stood between my legs, I would usher him away from between my legs, but he was already there and already comfortable.

"Hi Zoey," he hiccups a little.

I roll my eyes, "z-zoey," he almost falls but catches himself by holding onto the counter.

"Yes Noah?"

"Y-you should C-come upstairs with m-me."

Upstairs, the place where people get laid and raped. No thanks.

"No Noah."

"Why n-no-ot?"

"Because you know I don't like it up there."

"I know, I j-ust want to show y-you something" he slurrs.

"No Noah."

He sighs setting his hand on my hips, and slowly sliding them. I put my hands down onto his and remove them from my thighs. He then throws me a sad face and I shake my head. He does it again and I remove his hands, a drunk Catherine walks up to us and pushes him out of the way and grabs my hand tearing me away from him. Catherine was a smart-ish drunk. Noah was a horny drunk. And don't even ask me what Ash was, because he's every kind of drunk.

"We need to get out of here" Catherine says to me, covering something up.

"What why?"

"There's something going on upstairs."

"What's going in upstairs Cat?"

"Do you want to go see?" She looks at me.

"Okay."

We walk upstairs and she opens the first door to the left.

My heart broke in two.
********

What was in the room?
Do you guys still like Noah?
Because I don't \_(°~°)_/

~NC