Chapter 10

"So are we going to talk about what happened over the summer?" Ash looks at me.

My mind flooded with everything that went on over the summer, we were troublesome teenagers, we did some things that would send us to hell in a heartbeat.

"..What part?..."

"You know what part, Addison."

That name flooded my head, no no no no.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I covered my ears and shoved my head between my knees.

If you were wondering. My actual name isn't Zoey Holland but it's actually Addison. Addison King.

Why did I change my name?

Well.. I guess my secret is out now..

My mother wasn't killed in a car accident, I'd only wished she had been though. While I was at school and dad was at work, someone broke in and held her at gun point asking where the money was.

She gave them money, but they still shot her. My mother was murdered. By whom? My rapist.

My father became an alcoholic because he always blamed himself.

And how did I know Ash for this long?

Well I moved and changed my name when I got there in fifth grade. Because we had moved and ran away from him.

And luckily for me, dad and I were so protective and all with our secret identities that we haven't been found yet.

But over the summer, while I was on a cruise with Ash and Catherine, I was drunk and I told Ash who I was.

The one time that it happened I was drunk and on a cruise...

We never told Cat because we didn't think it would be safe, mainly because she's one of the biggest gossip girls in the school.

The guy was still out there trying to find me and my father trying to rid of us. We don't know his actual name, but I know his face. And I know that when he sees me, he's going to end me.

The guy originally met me through my father, how? Well, my father was a business man, and that was one of his most trusted employees. The man had been raping me since I was little, as in since first grade.

The man was a perverted rapist that was a psycho.

Was that all that happened over the summer?

No.

Are you going to find out?

No.

Ash sets his hand on my leg as my heart sped up and I began having flashbacks of all those horrible times the man "used the washroom and had a upset stomach."

My head began to hurt and I became weak.

Ash took me by my sides and pulled me over to him like I was a rag doll. My head rested on his shoulder as one of his arms was wrapped around my back and the other was in front of me holding me by his other arm.

My hands layed in my lap. I felt like Ash was like the puzzle piece that was meant to go beside me. He fit so perfectly.

He sighs, "you don't have to talk about it" he fixes my hair.

I sigh whipping my eyes, "I know."

His hand that was wrapped in front of me moved to lay on my lap. He slowly moved his hand twoards mine holding it. His hands rough against my soft ones. I calmed more the tears now dried upon my face.

He pulls my hair out of my face to behind my ear and looks at me, "what about something else from over the summer?"

I knew what he was talking about and I look at him and shake my head no. I didn't want to think of what else we did over the summer.

"What do you want to do then? Build a fort?"

I chuckle sadly, "why not?"

He pushes me in a little twoards him more giving me a reassuring hug, he then gets up and runs to the closet full of blankets.

I follow him to the closet and he sets a couple blankets on my arms, I walk back to the living room and set them down on the couch, he soon follows and sets his down with me.

We start moving the couches and coffee tables back and anything else that's in the way.

Ash grabs a couple chairs from the dinning room and puts them in the living room. There backs facing each other. We then start putting the blankets on, first with the blanket roof then hanging blankets off the sides for walls.

Ash runs upstairs and grabs his mattress off of his bed sliding it down the stairs.

He then pushes it under the blanket fort, grabs his blankets and pillows he's left behind and we walk downstairs to our amazing fort.

"WELCOME TO HOGWARTS!" I say with a British accent and Ash laughs, I grab his hand and pull him twoards the fort, I sit down on the floor and crawl inside grabbing his hand to make him follow me in.

"It is quite cozy, is this where we're sleeping tonight?"

I chuckle, "well your mattress is down here, I could easily go up to Catherine's room and sleep there."

He rolls his eyes, I roll onto my back, "but yes, it is quite cozy so I don't see why I shouldn't stay down here," I shrug and he chuckles.

We lay there for the rest of the night and talk, then soon we both fall asleep.
**********

What's your favorite chapter so far?
Favourite Character?
Did you expect that to have happened to Zoey/Addison.

Btw, I do not support sexual harassment, this is not made to make fun of or support sexual harassment or anything else of a sort. If you experienced sexual harassment talk to a trusted adult about this issue please!

~NC