No. 3

"Ora Dakota? You went out with her?" Lily asked, a half smile on her face.

"Yes, she's gorgeous, I didn't know she'd write a contract though," Sirius groaned as he lounged back on the sofa, "I'm over 18 and I read up on it, apparently it's legally binding."

"Oh really... hey Evans, fancy signing a contract with me?" James said with a grin.

"Potter, we have just become friends within the last month," Lily said rolling her eyes although there was a hint of a smile on her face, "The only contract I might be signing is a restraining order if you revert to your old ways."

"I am a mature head boy," James said indignantly, "I am a new man. I am like a caterpillar, I mean I was always a handsome caterpillar but now I am - "

"A butterfly," Sirius finished.

"A handsome butterfly," James corrected winking at Lily who gave him a withering look.

"If you two could stop flirting for just one second that would be great and tackle the problem at hand, what am I going to do?" Sirius asked, looking at the two of them who exchanged a look.

"I don't know, you walked into this one, I think," Lily replied with a shrug, "She's contract girl, lawyer girl, everyone knows that. That's why nobody likes to talk to her, you say one thing and it's probably up in the contract you didn't know you signed - "

"Except I do know I signed so that gives me an advantage right?... right?" Sirius said hopefully and Lily gave him a sympathetic look, slowly shaking her head.

"Out of interest, why did you sign it?" James asked.

"Because he's rash, headstrong, reckless... kind of like his idiot boyfriend." Lily teased and James sat bolt upright.

"Hey, I am... all of those things." James said, winking at Sirius who played along much to Lily's amusement.

"Also... you should have seen page twelve," Sirius said, his eyes gleaming, "Everything I could do was just laid out on a page and it was glorious."

"What was... actually on second thoughts, I don't want to know," Lily said wrinkling her nose.

"I do, spill," James said, before glancing at Lily and quickly adding, "Is what the old me would say. The new me says... gross." Although he was quick to mouth tell me later to the end and Sirius gave him an understanding nod. Lily eyed the two up with suspicion but ignored it.

"The person who might be good at this is Remus. He's calm and collected - "

"... and isn't flirting nonstop," Sirius added, "Sorry, continue with the list."

"We're not flirting," Lily snapped.

"Right, Lily," Both of the boys said in unison and she looked between them with mild alarm before shaking her head and continuing.

"Either way, Remus will probably be better help than us," Lily said and Sirius nodded, pulling himself up from the sofa and stretching.

"Prongs, want to come with me?" Sirius asked.

"I think I'll stay here, spend some quality time with Evans." James replied winking at Lily who blushed very slightly.

"He doesn't mean it like that, he probably means Head girl, Head boy duties... do we have any to do?"

James stared at her for a second before nodding very slowly, "If not, we can find something. Duty is always calling, have fun on your mission, Padfoot."

"It's not a very hard mission, Moony will be in the library as he always is around this time," Sirius said, "See you guys later. Don't let your duty go too crazy..."