Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 30

“Where’s Thunder?” that was the first thing I said to Daniel when I opened the door to face him.

“You know, I woke up really early to pick you up and that’s all you have? I was kind of hoping for a dramatic good morning kiss but noooo, I have a strange girlfriend who’d rather kick my balls than cuddle with me,” he muttered in one breath. How? I don’t even know.

“HA! Where’s Thunder?” I demanded.

“Seriously?!” he exclaimed but instantly shut up when he saw how dead serious my face was.

“Fine, fine… I sold him 2 days after we broke up,”

“Why?”

“I needed more money for Reisse and I wasn’t in the mood to fight back then, for obvious reasons obviously, so I sold my beloved motorcycle. No big deal,” he shrugged as he went past me to get my stuff.

“Sorry.”

“Nahh, it wasn’t your fault. Now, let’s go. We’ve got a school bus to catch,” he chirped while I only replie with a groan.

“Daniel, everyone’s staring. Do something!” I harshly whispered at him as I gripped his jacket tighter.

“What am I supposed to do? Claw their eyes out?” he joked.

I really hate it when people stare at me. It’s like they can read my mind and they are all judging me. It really creeps me out that sometimes I turn 10000 times weirder when people stare.

“Mind your own business, people! Nothing to see here!” I heard Ian hollered as he, Katie and Brent shooed the crowd away.

“How’s my favorite couple?” Katie gushed.

“Shut up,” I rolled my eyes at her.

“I heard the bus almost left someone because she was tying her shoe,” Brent teased.

So when Daniel dragged me towards the bus station, I tied my shoelaces because they were kind of loose. I didn’t realize he already got into the bus so when I looked up, imagine the shock on my face to see the bus leaving. I tried to run but I realized I still have injuries so I just screamed at the bus till it decided to stop and acknowledge me.

Daniel had the nerve to crack up on that one so I hit him hard with my uninjured hand.

“Ouch hey!” he protested but laughed again.

“I really hate all of you right now,” I marched (more like limped) away from the scumbags known as my friends.

Daniel caught up to me and apologized when he realized how frustrated I looked.

“Sorry okay. I’ll stop if that’s what you want,” he said gently but I didn’t talk to him.

“So now you’re ignoring me?”

“Sam, come on I said sorry already,” he pleaded.

“Sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam,” he kept on saying my name but I still ignored him. It continued like this till lunchtime that everyone around us threw things at Daniel to make him stop.