Chapter25: Just kill me

CHAPTER 25

I woke up feeling dizzy and lightheaded. There was also an unbearable pain on the back of my head. I tried to touch it but I found out I wasn’t capable of lifting my hands.

Why? Well, they were tied behind my back.

Then I realized something.

I was kidnapped!

“Ah, you’re finally awake!” A thick voice that I know so well boomed in the deserted place I was in.

“You asshole!” I screamed. Bad choice, my head pounded stronger making me wince.

“If I were you, I won’t scream like that,” he smirked.

“Why did you take me?” I snarled.

“Wanna hear a story, princess?” he asked sweetly.

“From you? No thanks,” I scoffed but immediately regretted it as I coughed violently.

“Tsk, I must’ve put too much of that chemical shit on the handkerchief,” he mused.

He moved his chair closer to my slumped body on the floor. The screeching sound made my head throb more painfully.

“Let’s start with the story, aye?”

I glared at him with all the hatred I feel towards him. I spat at his face. “No.”

“You bitch!” he shouted.

He grabbed me by my arm and then he punched me in my stomach. I screamed in pain and immediately my eyes started to water. I think he wasn’t contented because he then slapped me thrice on my left cheek making the pain excruciating.

“That should serve you a lesson for disrespecting me,” he sniggered.

“Why would I?” I croaked out, “you never even respected me once.”

“Ah, you’re still holding a grudge. Don’t worry, my anger wasn’t really towards you that night,” he smiled. I thought I saw some regret in his eyes but when I blink, it instantly disappeared.

“What do you mean?” I breathed out.

Gosh the pain is too much

“That brings me to the story that you don’t wanna hear because you’re being a brat,” he teasingly pouted at me making me furious.

“Remember when I first slapped you?”

No answer.

He yanked my hair making me whimper in pain, “answer me or I’ll punch you again!”

“Y-yes I remember,” I gasped.

“Well,” he let go of me, “you see, I was a fighter back then. “

“What?” my eyes went wide at the information.  He was just like Daniel.

“Yes. I was undefeatable, you know? I was the golden boy of street fighting, till one day, a boy walked in the arena as my opponent,” his eyes suddenly turning darker.

“I thought the fight wouldn’t last long because he wasn’t bulk or really muscled, but the tables turned when he punched me. I instantly crouched down because his hit was really painful. So, to sum up that bloody story, I lost. For the first time in my life I was defeated. Everything I’ve put out in every fight turned to be nothing because of that fucking boy.”

“Maybe because you’re not really as strong and high as how you think you are,” I laughed sarcastically.

“Shut up or my fist will collide with your face,” he said in a dangerously low voice.

“The day that I first laid a finger on you was the day that I lost. I was just really pissed,” he shook his head as a humorless laugh came out of his lips.

“So you decided to take your anger out on me? That’s bullshit you moron!” I shouted. His fist immediately made contact with my stomach again making me crumble in pain.

“I warned you, you slut!” he roared.

“I trained every single fucking day when I first lost.  Then a guy came up to me, offered me some drugs that can make me stronger. Of course I took it. So, when the championship came, I found myself face to face with a different boy. We fought for almost an hour. None of us daring to give up. But you know that sad part? I was to first one to cave in,” I know he’s losing it by the way his hands kept on clenching and unclenching.

I’ve put the pieces on. He was beaten at the party, “that was when you beat me to death?” I whispered.

“You’re still alive don’t be so dramatic,” he rolled his eyes.

“I was traumatized because of that you fucker! Gosh, you make me sick!” I cried out.

“You know, I was over it when they sent me to prison. I thought of it and I was gonna apologize to you when they set me free. Remember the mysterious text messages?”

“It was you?” I whispered in bewilderment.

He chuckled. “Took you long enough to figure it out. So, a friend of mine told me you were Daniel’s girl, and of course got furious about that.”

“Why?”

“Because, princess, Daniel was the one who had beaten me to the last fight. He made a bargain. We we’re friends and he saw how I was during my dark days. If I beat him I’ll stop the drugs.” I was flabbergasted.

He took in my expression and roared in laughter again, “didn’t see that coming huh?”

“I… Wh… It’s...” I was lost for words.

“Yes. So, I stalked you around. And when I saw you at the party, I tipped off this dude to put something on your drink and hit on you to break your relationship with Daniel. Then, when I saw you walking alone in that dark road, I knew that was my chance to steal you.”

“Why?”

“Because I seek for revenge.” He held me up by my shirt and punched me square in my face making my vision blur.

“I want him to suffer,” he kicked me in my left ankle causing a burning sensation there.

“I want him cry,” he slapped me again, harder this time.

“I want him to feel like how it feels to lose the one thing that you love,” he punched me in my stomach causing me to spit blood.

The pain I’m experiencing right now is really really REALLY unbearable. Every punch, slap, kick … it makes me want to die.

“Please, stop it,” I whispered. Blood was oozing out of my head and mouth. I feel my heartbeat weakening.

“Just kill me,” I sobbed as the pain I’m feeling increased.

“I will, eventually, but I wanna make you suffer first, because I know that seeing you like this will tore Daniel’s heart,” he whispered in my ears as he ripped my clothes.

“No, don’t do this please,” I thrashed weakly as I attempted to get out of his grasp.

“TOUCH MY GIRL ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND I’LL BURN YOUR FUCKING BODY!”

 EDITED