Chapter1: He banged me ... LITERALLY !

CHAPTER 1

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

I jolted up, my body feeling alarmed. I grabbed the lamp from my bedside table and held it in place. Getting ready to attack any creature who invaded my property.

"Sammy!" Cameron burst through the door.

I yelped in surprise, "oh, fuck!" Then my eyes widen.

"Mommy! Sammy just said the f bomb!" Cameron shouted at mom.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just thought some burglar went in my room. Must've been my alarm clock, which by the way is still playing," I turned to my cellphone and switched the alarm off.

Alarm clocks are devil's creation, my subconscious said.

But then again, I won't be awake now without them, I talked back.

Stupid alarm clocks!

Seriously, what's your problem? Not a morning person, huh?

Actually, I'm not a person at all, I'm your subcon---

"You're talking to yourself again, Sammy. I'm worried for your state of mind," Cameron cut off my conversation with myself, smirking.

"You know, for a 6-year-old boy, you're quite smart," I said.

"Oh, I'm fuc--," I threw my pillow at him before he finishes that sentence. Mom doesn't need to know the words Cam got from me, or else I'll be sleeping outside with a hobo.

I went to my bathroom and started taking a shower.

Hmmmmm ... My hair smells so nice. Smells of cotton candy. I think ants may come and eat my hair off. Then a picture of me popped in my mind, sleeping in my bed peacefully when all of a sudden, an army of ants came and ate my hair off. I became bald.

And that ladies and gentlemen is the reason why I turned late to school today. I'm so weird I know.

----------

Mom drove us to school today.

I ran past the corridor, sliding on my knees between the 2 girls talking, twirl around and gracefully stood my ground.

 JUST KIDDING.

I ran past the corridor when out of nowhere, someone opened the principal's door, smacking me straight to my face.

I was so hurt that when I stood up I thought I came face to face with ..

“Darth Vader?” I asked, shell-shocked.

“What? I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there. Are you alright?” he asked. I thought Darth Vader’s voice was supposed to be monotone, how come his voice sounded so different?

“Where’s your light saber?” I asked.

“What light saber? Miss I think you—” he was cut off by the bell signaling that classes were about to start. I hurriedly ran again to my room and sat at the back of the class, heaving.

Mr. Parkson was in the middle of the discussion about some mole in chemistry when the door burst open and there stood the boy who banged my head with the Principal’s door.

“Hi, sir, I’m Daniel Summers,” he smiled to our teacher.

I can practically hear the girls murmuring. Becky, the school’s captain of the cheerleading team, unbuttoned the 2 buttons of her top showing off her cleavage.

Eek, slut.

Some fixing their hair, applying lip gloss. The fuck is wrong with them?

“Mr. Summers, please take a seat,” Mr. Parkson said while waving his hand dismissively.

Slowly, this dude maneuvered around the seats and then his eyes locked on mine.

I rolled my eyes and he smirked when his eyes moved beside me. I looked at my side and I saw that the only vacant seat was next to me. My face dropped.

SERIOUSLY, IS TODAY “RUIN SAMANTHA DIXON’S DAY?”

He seated and moved closer to me.

“Hi, I’m Daniel Summers,” he offered a hand.

I snickered, “figured.”

“Ooh, feisty, I like it,” he flirted.

“I don’t like you. Now please do my life a favor and just stop talking. My head is still throbbing,” I hissed at him.

His face turned serious and calm, “hey, I’m really sorry about earlier.”

“Fine,” I replied.

“But I’m still gonna mess with you. You look hot when you’re bothered,” he smirked.

Can my life get any worse?

EDITED.

FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT SOME MISTAKES.