Chapter20: Travelling downhill

Chapter 20

“Keep… on… pushing,” I panted.

“So… tight!” Daniel said, breathlessly.

“Try… harder!” I managed to hiss despite my lack of oxygen.

“I’m trying,” he grunted.

“Ew you’re so wet!” I cringed as I felt his sweat rub on me.

“Sam, I can’t take this any-anymore… It’s so t-tight and… it’s hot and damn it!”

“Come on Da-Daniel! Keep on pushing you monkey!” I squeaked feeling lightheaded. I can’t breathe. Is this how it feels? Why do those freaking girls like this?

Daniel suddenly stopped moving when the door burst open.

“What are you two doing?” mom shrieked, but when her eyes landed on us she started to laugh.

“Nothing’s… funny… here!” I snapped at my mother.

“Sorry darling but I thought you guys were having sex. But Daniel trying to zip down that dress was more surprising,” she teased.

(You thought they were having sex huh ? YA PERVS ! :P )

“Sam made me zip this damn thing up but when I was about to zip it down because she can’t breathe anymore, the freaking zipper got stuck,” Daniel scowled at me as my mom raised her eyebrows, flabbergasted.

“Dying cow here!” I gasped as they didn’t make any movement to help me. Damn these two.

“I’ll be right back.” Mom turned to Daniel, “you, make sure she stays alive.”

“I’m gonna die,” I groaned.

“Don’t be so melodramatic Sam, it’s just a dress,” Daniel snickered. I would like to smack his head with a freaking lamp but decided against it. I don’t have enough energy to even move.

“Oh yeah? Why d-don’t you try to f-fit in this once it’s o-out of me,” I panted angrily. I feel like my eyes will soon roll up my head and I’ll die panting.

“The savior is back, fellas,” mom hollered when she came back.

I suddenly felt a cool liquid trickle down my back, and I felt blessed to breathe again.

I inhaled deeply, “never will I ever wear that damn devil’s creation again!”

Mom left and Daniel raised an eyebrow at me, “why did you even wear it anyway?”

I felt the blush creep up my cheeks as I stuttered, “Well, I uhm … Katie uh, told me that thing could …well …”

“Yes?” Daniel stepped closer to me so that I can feel his hot breath fanning my face.

“Make me uhm… look better?” I mumbled looking down.

“You know, this is the part where you’re supposed say that I’m sexy as hell already,” I crossed my arms on my chest as Daniel cracked up.

“Well,” Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands resting on the small of my back shooting tingles up my spine, “I laughed because you think you’re not sexy when you’re hotter than hell.”