Chapter5: Danny-boo and Sammy-poo

CHAPTER 5

“Hey, stop it!” Daniel keeps on pouring dried leaves on my hair.

Very mature.

“Not until you tell me who slapped you,” he playfully glared at me.

“I told you, it’s none of your business. Besides, why the heck are you still with me?” I tried to change the subject hoping he’ll let it go.

“I told you I’m coming with you to pick Camille,” he mimicked my voice, which he done so wrong. I don’t sound like an irritating teenage girl, do I?

“Cameron, he’s boy, dumbo,” I snickered.

We we’re walking back home. I tried so many times to stop Daniel following us but it was worthless. He even threatened me that he’ll kidnap Cameron if I insist. That little boy is sitting on Daniel’s shoulders, his arms wrapped around Daniel’s head. Now when I look at it, they do look cute.

“Please go away and let us walk in peace Dan,” I pleaded him.

“No can do kitten,” he replied coolly. There we go again with that annoying pet name. Kitten? I don’t look like a kitten! I more look like a hyena.

“But I told you, my parents would be home. They won’t appreciate me taking home a boy. What if they mistook you as a robber or a serial killer. They would be mad bec— ” I was cut off because when I turned around, neither Daniel nor Cameron were in sight.

“Daniel, this is not funny anymore,” I let out a nervous laugh.

No answer.

“Daniel, I swear I’ll castrate you if you don’t bring Cameron right now,” I shouted.

Still, no answer.

I let out a frustrated groan, “Fine you can come with us!”

Then Daniel instantly appeared with Cameron laughing.

“Good job Cammie,” Daniel high-fived Cameron and patted him on his head.

I narrowed my eyes at Daniel who simply smirked at me.

“Mom, we’re home!”

“Oh sweetie, wait. Hey, we’re already cooki—” she stopped when she saw Daniel with us.

“Hi Mrs.Dixon. I’m Daniel, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he offered his hand but mom hugged him. Where’s that Devil Daniel I know?

“Oh, hi Daniel. You must be Sam’s friend,” mom asked.

We answered at the same time with a ‘no’ and a ‘yes’, which gained mom’s interest.

“Hey, we’re about done cooking dinner. You might as well stay kid,” dad said playfully.

“No dad, he already ate,” I bumped quickly.

“No I haven’t,” Daniel said to me loud enough for mom to hear.

“Sam, don’t be rude. I’m sorry for her behavior she’s just PMSing,” mom, dad, and Daniel chuckled to that joke while I was left gaping at them.

“Mom,” I glared at her.

To say the least, mom embarrassed me more during dinner. She even told him the story where I accidentally shaved my hair bald at the age of 3. When I accidentally flashed my boobs at the boys in the beach when I was 13. Moms …….

“Sam, why don’t you take Daniel to your room while we clean up,” she said playfully.

“I’d love that,” Daniel turned to me.

Mom turned to me and whispered, “don’t be too loud though.”

Then she sauntered to the kitchen leaving me with my jaw on the floor and Daniel laughing his ass off.

When we got to my room, he let out a whistle.

“Cool room,” he said.

“What? We’re you expecting a pink room filled with dolls and barbies and cute stuffed animals and pictures of boys?” I snickered.

“No. I was actually looking forward to see Doo-Doo dolls with daggers, chainsaws, guns,” he beamed at me. I can’t help but laugh on that one.

I plopped down on my bed, enjoying the cold pillows, and closed my eyes. I can practically hear Daniel looking at my stuff when I heard my drawer being opened.

Daniel wolf-whistled, “I didn’t take you as the lacy type of girl.”

I opened my eyes immediately and gawked at him. Why, out of all things in my room, does he have to look at my underwear?

I rushed to him and tried to reach for my blue lacy underwear. I jumped, but failed to reach it.

“You’re so short,” he said looking down at me.

“I am not!” I crossed my arms to my chest feeling intimidated by his height.

“Yeah you are. You look like one of Snow White’s dwarfs,” he smirked, then laughed. And laughed and laughed.

“Stop laughing! I am not short,” I poked my tongue at him.

“Very mature, Sam,” he chuckled.

“Sammy-poo! Mom said you should give Daniel some ice cream we have in the fridge,” Cameron shouted from my door.

“So …… Sammy-poo,” he let out a full-blown laugh.

“Shut up, Danny-boo,” I poked my tongue at him again.

“Hey, don’t call me that!” He wrinkled his nose.

“What’s the problem Danny-boo,” I pinched his flustered cheeks. Ooh, he’s blushing!

Then suddenly, I was pinned on the wall. Daniel’s breath was fanning across my face. The tingly sensation was so overwhelming that I ALMOST closed my eyes, but I bit my lip trying hard not to.

“You know, when you poke your tongue like that, it turns the hell on me,” he said lightly brushing his lips to my cheek. Oh my freaking gosh, his lips are so soft. It took all my will power not to grab his face and slam my lips to his.

With that he left me dazed and breathless.

EDITED.