Chapter12: Those cliche sparks

Chapter 12

You know that moment when you feel like you woke up only to sleep again and again? Yep, I’ve woken up 3 times now just to pass out again. I swear I can feel my brain pounding so much that I think it’ll soon explode.

I am currently awake now but not fully. Something beneath me hurts like hell. When I opened my eyes, I squinted to the annoying bright light. I tried to get up only to be held tight around the waist.

I looked down to see a strong arms wrapped around my waist. When I looked around, I’m not in my beige room. The walls were painted sky blue, the blanket that’s covering me is dark blue; everything is blue!

No no no no no no no please no! Please no. I can’t lose my virginity without knowing it, please no.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs when I faced none other than Daniel with all of his glory.

He jerked up immediately, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, “What the fuck Sam?! It’s so early you’re gonna wake up the whole neighborhood.”

I tried to stand up only to fall down because of the stupid pain in my right ankle. As my butt collided with the floor, I felt sick. I covered my mouth with my hands and tried to stand up once more. Daniel rushed to my side and carried me to the bathroom. He held my hair as I threw up non-stop. When I fully recovered, I washed my mouth and tried to walk.

“What happened?” I asked as I held to him tighter to support myself.

“Well … When the police came, we ran and you tripped over a tinny weenie rock,” he grinned.

“Ugh … My head is pounding!” I clutched my head and closed my eyes as I sat down on his bed.

“Well, you took plenty of shots,” he shrugged.

“How many?”

“I lost count,”

I groaned again and buried my face in the soft pillow that smells like him. Somehow, I find it relaxing when I inhale his scent.

“Are you smelling my pillow?” he laughed.

“Stop shouting,” I groaned as I nuzzled his pillow deeper. When I felt my clothing hitching up, I looked down. My eyes widen when I saw I’m only wearing an oversized red shirt that reached mid-thigh.

It didn’t help also that Daniel’s standing in front of me only wearing a black boxer that shows off his Godlike body. Oh dang, his body is perfection, it’s not very big nor small, just perfect. That v line he has that’s trailing down to his happy buddy down there. His hair is disheveled but he still managed it to fit him.

“D-did we … Did we uhm …” I trailed of as I panicked.

Then he laughed causing my head to pound harder and my heart beating fast, “No we didn’t have sex. I may be bad but I won’t take advantage of a hammered girl.”

“T-then where are my clothes?”

“They’re in the washing machine, they’re all muddy,”