Chapter26: Please tell me I've been Punkd

CHAPTER 26

“TOUCH MY GIRL ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND I’LL BURN YOUR FUCKING BODY!”

When I heard his voice, I suddenly felt relieved.

I let go of the breath I didn’t even know I was holding.

He’s here… Everything will be okay…

I will be okay

Connor’s weight was lifted off of me. It took all of my energy that’s left to open my eyes. My vision’s a blur. Everything seems to spin and cloudy.

“HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!” Daniel yelled at Connor while throwing punch after punch.

“It hurts huh?” Connor finally spit out as he punched Daniel square on his jaw. I flinched as I heard the sound of bones breaking.

“It wasn’t her fault that I got your ass kicked! You were a sore loser!” Daniel slapped him hard and I swear I heard something snap.

“Sam, oh my gosh Sam…” Katie sobbed as Ian and Brent rushed to my side. She cradled my head in her lap.

“Stay awake Sam,” Ian took hold of my limp hands as he tried to keep me conscious.

I heard the door burst open so I turned to my side and my eyes instantly went wide as I saw 3 large guys enter the room. They immediately took hold of Daniel and punched him on his stomach. I would’ve screamed if I still have a force to but I just can’t seem to find my voice.

“Stay here Katie and whatever happens, keep her awake,” Ian instructed Katie as he and Brent stood up to help Daniel.

“Oi bastards! Fight fairly,” Brent shouted at the 3 goons and they instantly came after him.

All I saw was a chaotic fight and all I heard were bones snapping and fist connecting with whatever body parts. But as I scanned the room, my eyes settled for Daniel and Connor. With every move they make, you can see how professional they are when it comes to fighting.

My eyes almost closed as my head rolled to the side.

“Don’t Sam! Just fucking stay awake or I swear I’ll beat you!” Katie shouted at me while shaking my shoulders. I hissed in pain as her fingers connected with my beaten body.

“Sorry! Sorry! Just stay alive please!” she sobbed.

I willed my eyes to stay open.

I don’t want to see Daniel up close before I die.

I need to keep my eyes open.

“I told you you’d pay back for it!” Connor shouted as he picked Daniel by the collar of his shirt and punched him on his stomach.

“You’re a sick fucktard!” he swipes away the blood that’s dripping on his mouth.

“Well at least all is fair now,” Connor shrugged then winced.

Daniel took his opportunity and kneed him on his crotch. Connor was on his knees as Daniel beat him to pulp. I see his arm muscles flexing and contracting with every punch he makes. He never lets a second pass by without getting the chance to mercilessly hit Connor.