Chapter16: Will you? :)

Chapter 16

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh …” I keep on chanting as I stare in the screen with pure astonishment.

“Uh, what now?” Daniel asked beside me. Obviously lost with the whole happenings.

“It’s Damon,” I breathed.

“Again… What?”

I faced him. “You see, a werewolf bite can kill a vampire. Damon was bitten by a werewolf therefore he will die unless they can have Klaus’ blood.”

“I still don’t get it,” his shoulders slumped down.

“No Damon! No don’t die! NOOOOO! Elena, do something!” I shouted completely forgetting that Daniel’s with me.

“You declined me when I asked you on a date just to watch this vampire whatever show? Seriously Sam?” he laughed as I kneeled on my bed yelling at the television.

You see, he asked me out yesterday but I refused his invitation because… Well, now you know.

“But it’s TVD!” I waved my hands in the air like it’s reasonable.

“You’re cute,” Daniel pecked my lips and ruffled my hair.

I swatted his hands away but in a flash, he was on top of me.

“I can do that,” he whispered.

“Do what?” I whispered back.

“This,” he lowered his lips down my ear, flicked it a little with his tongue. He playfully bit my earlobe and placed feathery kisses on my neck and shoulder. My hand skimmed his arm and neck. Suddenly, he bit my neck.

“I’m a vampire,” he grinned then we both burst in fits of laughter.

He pushed the part of my hair out of my face and secured it behind my ear. His finger caressed my cheeks as he looked at me intensely with a goofy grin.

“What?” I chuckled.

“You look beautiful,” he smiled once more before crashing his lips to mine. I bit his lip a little and tugged at it. I smiled as he groaned and kissed me harshly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I refused him. I placed my hands on his back and dug my nails.

“Sammy poo, mom said th—”

I pushed Daniel away from me in an instant sending him down to the floor with a loud thud when Cameron entered my room. Daniel continued to laugh on the floor at my flushed face.

“Daniel!” Cameron jumped on his lap as he cheerfully ranted about random things.

“Now Cameron, what were you saying when you interrupted me and my girlfriend’s session?”

I hit Daniel on the back of his head with my pillow but he only laughed at me. When Cameron was out of sight I faced Daniel with a wicked grin.

“Who told you I agreed to be your girlfriend?” he gaped at me.

“B-but after t-that we… I,” he stuttered.

I was about to walk out of my room when Daniel yanked me, my back colliding with his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my nape.