Chapter2: Did he just ....?

CHAPTER 2

When the class ended, I stood fast and grabbed my bag. And since I’m a very lucky person, the strap was stuck on my chair, so when I pulled it I flew backwards.

Okaaaaay …. Why is my chair breathing?

“Whoa! I know you can’t resist me, but I didn’t know you want me this much,” Daniel said motioning to his lap where I’m currently sitting.

I squirmed off of his lap and crossed my arms on my chest trying to look intimidating.

“Are you trying to intimidate me?” he asked, clearly amused by my action.

I smirked.

Yes, I, Samantha Dixon, got very cocky in front of a hot boy. Now I’m cool.

“Because you look like a kitten failing miserably to look mad. It’s very cute though,” he cooed making my smirk drop to hell.

“What?” I gaped at him, dumbfounded.

“What? First time to hear a compliment from a very hot guy?” he smirked.

Seriously, can he stop smirking? I want to wipe his smirk off with a rough rug!

“A rough rug? Why, can’t you stand my glory?” he asked bemused.

Did I just say my thoughts out loud?

“Yeah, and you did it again,” he laughed.

Oh sweet heavenly heavens. His laugh is like a melody to my ears. It’s very contagious.

Daniel’s POV

I know how to deal with girls like her. While she stood there trying to mock me, she just looked so adorable with her brown hair that’s just above her waist, big, brown doll eyes. She’s wearing black skinny jeans that shows her sexy legs, an oversized grey sweater that hangs loosely by her shoulder over a simple white tank top.

She looks simple yet striking.

Wait, am I turning into a girl? The fuck is wrong with me?

When I laughed at her, she did the unpredictable, she laughed with me. And let me tell you, she looked 3456789098765 times cuter when she laughs.

So I pinched her cheek.

Then she stopped, I blinked and blinked and blinked … Did I just pinch her cheek?

She stared at me with blank eyes; that’s when I did my run.

I walked past her, not losing my cool.

After all, I’m Daniel Summers

Cue in the smirk.

Samantha’s POV

Did he just pinch my cheek? When he strolled out of the classroom, I gaped at his retreating back. He’s really getting on my nerves now.

The class ended. I went to the football field just to ease my mind. I don’t want to think about that freaking boy who thinks he owns the school. Just when I was about to have a bite of my cheeseburger with extra, extra ketchup, I saw the devil himself strolling on the field with the football league. Oh, not only my jaw dropped, but also my cheeseburger. Splashing my top with ketchup.

“It’s really not my day,” I muttered, shaking my head.

I came out of the bathroom but the ketchup is still very visible on my top. Cursing under my breath, I bumped into someone. When I looked up, I definitely regretted it.

“Hey there kitten,” Daniel said “what happened to your top?” examining me.

I exhaled deeply, “nothing, just excuse me.”

But I wasn’t going anywhere, he grabbed my arm and gently stopped me.

“Wait here,” he ordered. What’s with him now?

Just when I was about to leave, Daniel came in sight with a shirt in his hand. I raised my eyebrow.

“Here, change to this,” he tossed me the shirt. Okay, I’m confused now. One minute he’s a jackass, now he’s being a gentleman.

Talk about randomness.

I abruptly went to the girl’s bathroom and changed. Hmmmm, his shirt smells so nice. When I went out, he was there, leaning on the locker near me.

“Ready to go, kitten?” he asked.

“Go where?” I asked.

He just laughed and draped his arm around my shoulder and started to walk out of the campus.

EDITED.