Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown

Începe de la început

V puffs his cheeks with aegyo and gives the couple a thumbs up. "To BTS!", he raises his glass of soda.

"TO BTS!"

It was late now and all of them went back to their building besides Eun-ha who was outside the building talking to her parents. She watches Suga enter the elevator from a distance and then turned to her parents, who were smiling. Well, her mother was grinning for the most part.

"I expected a more manly pack but I'm surprised you got along with boys like them. Knowing you, I wouldn't doubt it if you fought one of them by fists. I'm glad you didn't though because I didn't raise you to be such a crazy nutcase.", Sun-hee taps her long red nails on her arms while looking down at her short daughter. "Eun-ha... You're doing well on your own. I'm proud of you."

"Sun-hee.", the father puts one hand on his wife's shoulder to make her look at him. He shakes his head at her and she lets him step forward to their daughter. "You never ask us for help. But when the time comes, whenever you're dragged into a corner, don't be afraid to send us a text or a call. You're our only precious Eun-ha. And you're the best thing that's been given to me and Sun-hee."

Eun-ha looked down to the ground with trembling shoulders. She shakes her head and glances to the cane that her dad was using. "I doubt that there are things I can't handle—", she gets cut off as her dad pats her head, she looks up and his expression caused her eyes to form tears on each corner.

He gives her a raised brow and a playful smile. And that made her lose and give up. "It's getting late. Once we get to Hong Kong tomorrow, you and your friends will be able to stay at my sister's suite till your business there is over. Me and your mother won't be staying long. Me and her are catching our flight back to America right after we arrive to Hong Kong."

"What?", Eun-ha's shoulders dropped. "You're not staying for our concert?", she frowned.

"Your mother tried very hard to fix her clients' schedules. And my restaurant is always busy so we can't stay here for long.", Kyu-hwang looks back to his wife who was sulking.

Like mother and daughter, they had the same habits when they get embarrassed. They sulk. "I just had to do it.", she slaps her cheeks together and marches towards Eun-ha, pulling her into a hug with her husband. "Take care of yourself well Eun-ha. If something happens, whatever it is, I want you to come home with us to America."

What's that suppose to mean?

"We love you Eun-ha.", her dad hugged them tighter.

Eun-ha sniffs and nods. "Mhm hm."

After that, her parents called a cab and went back to their hotel. Eun-ha waves her hand and then walked inside the building, on her way back to her room. "Shit, I forgot to ask about Appa's legs...", she cusses as she stops in front of BTS's door. She grabs her phone from her pocket to call her parents but she hesitated.

Her parents may have a reason why they didn't tell her what was wrong. Unless, there really wasn't anything wrong. She knew that. But the what ifs questions started to pop up. Before her mind could think of more possibilities, the door opened and V was in front of her. "Hyung's in your room.", he grinned. "You know, he's sleeping a lot in your room lately.", he pauses. "Have you guys done anything yet?"

"No!", Eun-ha turns red and pulls on the door, closing it on V who was laughing on the other side. "But he's right though.", she mumbled and went to her room.

When she got in, Suga was already all cleaned up. He was drying his hair with one of her towels while sitting on the edge. "Oh, you're back. How was your talk with your parents? And the bath's ready for you."

Eun-ha heads towards her drawers to grab clothes and went to the bathroom. "I'll take a bath first. Thanks!", she said inside the bathroom.

"What's wrong with her?", Suga mumbled.

Twenty minutes later, Eun-ha still hasn't come out of the bathroom although the water stopped running. Suga got off the bed and went to go knock on the bathroom door.

"Eun-ha?", he knocks once on the door. "Are you finished?"

No response from her.

He tuts and holds on to the knob, it was unlocked. "I'm coming in Eun-ha.", he said and opened the door only to have something blocking the door to prevent it from opening it fully. Eun-ha was behind the door with her knees pulled to her chest and her head on her lap. "Is it something about your parents?"

She sniffed and looks up to him with her hair sticking to her face. "I'm worried. That's all.", she said.

Suga squats down in front of her and scoops her in his arms with a groan. "You're gonna get sick if you stay in here any longer.", they walk out of the bathroom.

He settles them down on the bed and Eun-ha found herself kneeling on the bed, looking down with Suga sitting cross-legged in front of her.

"Well?", Suga tilts his head and slouched. "It's better if you let it out ya know. Don't worry, it's just the two of us here."

"There's not a lot to say besides me being worried. Appa... Didn't tell me what was wrong. I can't help it but worry about his health. It's been years since I've actually seen the both of them.", Eun-ha trembled and let her tears out. "I'm not next to him so I wouldn't know. I just want to know that he's in perfect health. My mother is not always with him because of work. If something were to happen to my dad, I don't know what I'll do. I might end up going to America with them so I can keep an eye on my dad.", she sniffed and curled her fingers on her lap with shaking shoulders. "Now that I have found you guys to keep me in place, I'm conflicted. Family... Or friends that are like my family. I d-dont know what I'm saying. Sorry.", she bowed her head.

Suga sighs. "Eun-ha... From what I've seen earlier, your parents really love you. If you didn't hear your dad earlier, he wants you to stay happy. I mean, I can't tell you what you have to do. So—", he pauses and takes a peek of her crying face. "What is it that you really want?", he smiles at her.

Eun-ha looks up to him with teary eyes and threw herself into his arms. "I want to stay with you guys!", she cried. "I love you guys, that's why I can't leave...", she sniffed and heavily breathed on the crook of his neck.

"You got your answer right there."

One morning later, the boys and girl already packed up their stuff for their trip to Hong Kong. With no time to waste, they headed to the airport with ten minutes to check in and board their flight. All of them were running for their lives. For time's sake, Jungkook came up with the idea of throwing all their suitcases inside the cart and push it. Inside the cart were not only bags but Jimin and V and Suga. The ones pushing were Rapmon and Kookie. While Eun-ha and J-Hope ran, holding the extra backpacks.

Finally, they got into their plane and the two managers were there already.

"Took you guys long enough.", Jun spats and laughed. "Rest assured guys. Take your seats and rest till we get there."

Their seats were in the middle of the plane where there were four seats on each row and there were five of those rows. Suga, Eun-ha, V and Jungkook sat on the second row in that order while on the third row, Rapmon, Jin, Jimin and J-Hope sat in that order.

They were all excited but—

Jimin jumps from his seat and wanted to bother the ones in front of him. "Hey guys, you excited?"

"Shh.", V puts his finger on his lips. "They're already knocked out."

Jungkook points at the couple who were sleeping next to them.

Eun-ha's armrest on Suga's side was lifted and she was leaning her head on his right shoulder with their hands entwined.

"Aish. I expect nothing less from them.", Rapmon commented as he perks up from his seat as well, looking down at the couple with happy eyes.

"They're really touchy these days.", Jin spats.

J-Hope takes out his phone and snaps a picture of them before turning off his phone. "Well, that's one souvenir down.", he grinned.