But one day, as no one was there with Jungkook in his hospital room, he got tired of just watching television or just sleeping on the bed.

Since no one was around, this is a nice opportunity to end his misery and being a huge burden to his friends and family.

Jungkook slowly lifted himself out of the bed and sat on his wheelchair. He finally got rid of the IV drop attached on his hand, so him transferring his body from the bed to the wheelchair is hassle free.

He wheeled himself out of his room, and to the hospital's corridor where there were old people getting wheeled by nurses, sick children holding stuffed animals while their parents are carrying them, nurses rushing towards rooms because of emergency, and some visitors of the patients carrying gifts, flowers, and  "Get well soon" cards.

Jungkook was bitter. He knows that he'll never be "well" soon. He cannot even walk. He took a tight grip on both wheels of his wheelchair, as he saw a staircase at the end of the corridor.

If he could just rush towards that staircase and end his life...

He immediately wheeled himself in a really fast speed, as he was only focusing on throwing himself off the stairs.

But before he even reached near the stairs, someone stood in front of him, blocking his way. Jungkook held on the wheels of the chairs tightly, stopping the wheelchair from hitting the person.

He just stared at the hand in front of him, motioning him to stop. “Is it really worth it?” he heard a voice of a girl ask him, “Think about those people who showed their efforts on you. Even though you are deprived from walking, does that hinder you from living a happy life?”

Jungkook stared at the girl in front of him. She's about his age--- seventeen years old or younger. She had a dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail, and on her other hand, she was holding her IV drop. Her hand gesture switched into a hand that offers a handshake, “I think you need a friend. I am Moon Haru, what's your name?” Jungkook just blinked once, as he shook the girl's hand,

“J-Jungkook.”

Haru smiled, “Well Mr. Jungkook, from now on, don't try to throw yourself down the stairs, okay? You'll just break your bones even more. You'll not die.. Well, unless if your head had such a huge impact on the ground and it killed you.”

She laughed, and Jungkook didn't know why, but it made his heart skip a few beats as he felt his face warm.

Jungkook was sitting on the bench outside the hospital, listening to IU's music with his earphones on.

Someone sat beside him and snatched an earbud from his ear and placed it on hers, “Oh, you're a fan of IU too?” Haru asked cheerfully, and Jungkook just nodded shyly.

Haru held up her hand to Jungkook for a hi-five, “I am too!” Jungkook hi-fived Haru with a slight smile on his face.

"I like it I’m twenty five~" Haru sang with the music as she was closing her eyes and rocking her eyes. Jungkook just stred at her, smiling.

"nal miwohaneun geo ara, I got this, I’m truly fine~" Jungkook sang with her as they were swinging their feet while sitting on the bench.

Jungkook noticed a crowd gathering at a place just a few meters from where they're sitting.

There was a girl playing the guitar while singing on the microphone. Jungkook removed his earphone and just looked at the girl. The song that he's singing is familiar to him.