five: nasty job

[Jeon Jungkook]

So she's actually a police officer? No wonder why her face looked familiar in TV. Taehyung always interviews her if something major had occured.

She offered to wash the dishes, I declined, but she insisted, so I let her be. "Shouldn't you go back to the station at this time?"I asked Haru, and she just nodded, "Yeah, I should."She's already finished washing the dishes,"But I have to go home first, though." "Then I should bring you home then-""Nah, it's fine, I have a car. I'll just go to the station, get my car, and go home. Thanks for bringing me in even though we're complete strangers, Cook."

"Uh... Sure, you're welcome."I said. Haru smiled, "Since we're kind of friends now, can I ask what your number is, just in case if I get too drunk again?" "Sure. I'll just give you my num-" "Whoa, I was just joking. I didn't expect your answer to be that fast."Haru laughed, "But I'll completely accept your number, though. You're a good and trustworthy person." she handed me her phone, and I just typed my number in there. "Thanks, Cook." Haru smiled again, and I just nodded.

Haru patted my shoulder,
"Thanks again for bringing me in here. Until we meet again?"

I nodded,
"Until we meet again."

Haru smiled again, and patted my shoulder,"Thanks for letting me stay here." and then left my house.

I placed my hand on the left side of my chest, and crumpled my shirt a bit, as I heaved a huge sigh,"What the heck was that?"

I'm acting like a teenage boy having his first crush or something.... I shrugged, and went to my room as I prepared myself up. By the time I went out of the bathroom, my phone rang.

"What is it?"

"Shin Hyukjoo. CEO of SHJ company. You probably know where is that company located, right?"

I heard the voice of my step brother on the other end of the line, and I nodded, "Yeah. Just give me an hour."

"Very good, little brother. Do it on time for 600,000,000 Won.... If you got delayed in one hour, that's minus a million. Get it?"

"Yeah, sure." I said and hung up.

I went to my wardrobe, and found a suit and tie... I guess this should do it.... I put on that suit, combed my hair neatly, wore a shiny, formal, black shoes, got my silencer and a few bullets, and I wore glasses with a black frame to complete the look.

I got a suitcase, as I left my house.

I hopped in my car, as I turned it on, and drove towards the SHJ building that Justin was talking about. My phone rang, so I picked it up.

"Kook, where are you?"

I heard Yeoleum's voice through my earpiece, "I just went out to buy groceries.. Why?" I replied.

"The one that is supposed to work during day shifts got sick, so... Would you mind helping me out? Park Jimin is actually pretty busy today but he's serving the costumers at the moment..." I heard her laugh.