thirteen: Jimin's birthday party

[Moon Haru]

“Why am I in the backseat again?”I asked, as I looked at the two guys in front of me. Jungkook was the one driving, and Yoonjae on the front seat, smiling to himself.

“Just deal with it.”Yoonjae says, and I rolled my eyes, “If I had a bunch of feminist friends, your asses already got kicked eons ago.” “Don't care.”Yoonjae said. I just pursed my lips, “Whatever.” Jungkook laughed, as he adjusted the clutch of the car, “You look cute when you do that.” he says, looking at me through the rear mirror.

“Hey, there's a dog!”Yoonjae exclaimed, and steered the wheel to the side to avoid on hitting the dog on the street. Yoonjae clicked his tongue,“Focus on the road.” "Yeah, right. Thanks.”Jungkook laughs as he continued on driving.

“He got distracted by my beauty, sorry.”I said, flipping my strawberry blonde hair while batting my lashes. Jungkook just smiled to himself, and Yoonjae pretended to choke on air. “What an airhead.” he says.

“Hey, did you forget that I'm your boss?”I told Yoonjae, and he turned around to face me, as he made a mocking face at me. I poked my tongue out at him. He did the same.

“Ah, stop it, you two. You're like kids.” Jungkook says, which made Yoonjae and I poke our tongues out at each other again and then looked away.

“Finally.” Taehyung said out loud, throwing his hands up in the air as Yoonjae, Jungkook, and I entered the karaoke room.

I didn't actually expect that we're going  karaoke. Jimin is a really rich-ass dude, along with Jungkook and his other friends, so I thought that we'll be having dinner in some boring fancy restaurant, so this is nice.

Hoseok and Yoongi are singing and dancing to Homme's I ate well , and their voices are heard even from outside the room. Haegi just face palmed at her boyfriend, but she's used with Hoseok's constant screaming and being hyperactive 25/8 everytime. The rest are just laughing and jamming to them.

Inside the karaoke room is Jimin, Yeoleum, Yoongi, Taehyung, Cheonkook, Hoseok, Haegi, a really attractive guy with broad shoulders that somehow resembled Yeoleum so I guess he's Seokjin, and lastly, Chief Inspector Kim.

My eyes widened, “Chief Inspector?” Namjoon just chuckled, and nodded, “Yeah. Jimin and I are pretty close friends.” “Wow, I didn't know that everyone I know knows each other too. I'm late in the party.”I laughed. “Literally.” Haegi rolled her eyes. “Shut up.”I laughed, as I sat on the seat near the door, just in case trouble might come.

Yoonjae was about to sit beside me when Jungkook immediately crashed beside me, wrapping his left arm around my shoulder. Yoonjae just looked at me, and then he went to sit at the corner far away from us. Is there something wrong?
The people around us cooed, “Are you two on now?” My eyebrows met, “What?” Jungkook and I asked in unison, and everyone around the room just cooed again.

When we realized what they're talking about, I felt my face hot, and Jungkook slowly removed his arm from my shoulders. He distanced himself a few inches away from me, and just cleared his throat.