four: nicknames

[Moon Haru]

The throbbing of my head made me open my eyes, for some reasons. I squinted my eyes, and I felt like I'm on a bed... Bed? BED?!?!

I sat up straight, and observed my surroundings. I'm in some stranger's room. My eyes widened. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

I looked at my clothes, I'm in an oversized white shirt, and some black sweatpants in which I know that I do not own. A lot of questions regarding on what possibly happened to me last night flooded my head, making me feel so uptight about it.

As I was just sitting on the comfy bed, trying to figure out what was happening around me, the room's door opened, and it revealed a guy with raven-black hair. He's about my age, he has a muscular structure, and he looks so damn fine. He was staring at me, and his eyes widened a bit.

"Uh... You're already awake..."He said.

"Y-Yeah... Can I ask what happened last night? Um.. Did you.... Did we..."I said, not able to say what I really want to say. The dude just chuckled, and bit his lower lip teasingly while looking at me, in which made me gulp. My heart pounded fast, "W-We did?"I stuttered, and the guy laughed, "Nah, we didn't." I just laughed awkwardly, "Who changed my clothes, though? Was it you?"

He shook his head, "My sister did. Don't worry, I didn't take any advantage of you. You're in really good hands, you know? You're really damn lucky, Miss- whatever your name is... As of now, if you don't mind, breakfast is ready." The dude went out of his room without looking back at me, and so I followed.

I do not really know who the hell is this dude, but I think he's not some criminal....right? I don't remember seeing that face in the station. So I guess he has no criminal records. He's a good guy, don't worry, I told myself.

I sat on a chair near the dining table, and the guy sat across me. On the table there was soup, rice, and some side dishes....the typical breakfast. We began to eat. Unexpectedly for someone like this guy, the food was hella delicious. "You made these?" I asked, amused. The dude nodded, "Yeah." "You're a really good cook."I complimented as I took a spoonful of rice in my mouth. The guy just lowered his head as he slurped on soup.

I tried the side dishes, and they were amazing, I don't even know if I could make my cooking as delicious as this. "Hey.... What's your name?" I asked the guy. "I already told you that last night."He said. My eyebrows furrowed,"Sorry, I wasn't able to recall what happened last night. I got too drunk..... Could you tell me your name again, so that I could remember all these good deeds that you did to me, mister?"

"Jeon Jungkook." He replied. I managed to let out a smile, "Jeon Jungkook.... Can I call you Kook since you're good at cooking? Or maybe Cook... So you're like Jungcook.."

Jungkook just gave me a "what the actual fuck" look. "What's your name, then?" He asked. "Moon Haru."I replied. Jungkook let out a small chuckle, which made me confused,"What? What's funny about my name, Cook?" "Since your name is Moon Haru, and Haru translates into 'day' in English, Should I call you... Moonday? or... Monday? Since I found you on Monday, and yesterday was Monday... It does make sense."

I laughed, "Sure, Cook. Let's be friends and call each other some nicknames..." "Yeah, whatever."Jungkook said, as he resumed on eating. Soon enough, a doorbell was heard. Jungkook stood up from his seat, "It's probably my sister.." He said as he went to open the door. I got curious, so I followed him. Hey, I'm not being nosy. Just curious.

When the door opened, I found a really pretty girl with black hair that resembled Jungkook a lot, and then a familiar dude---- my eyes widened as the moment of realization hit me. "Kim Taehyung?"I said, my eyes wide. His eyes widened too, "Officer Moon?"He says.

"So they really do know each other..."The girl sighed, and entered Jungkook's house.

I tried to keep cool because Taehyung is here, and of course, his girlfriend is here too. The four of us were sitting at the living room, Taehyung and his girlfriend sat at the sofa across the sofa that Jungkook and I are on. I think something happened that made everyone's mood like this......awkward.

"I didn't think that she would take that seriously. I just treated her out for a drink, that's all."Taehyung explained to his girlfriend, and I nodded, "Yeah. It is my fault that I kind of drank too much because I was just too stressed in work. Maybe I just mumbled Taehyung's name on my sleep because he's the last person that I had a coversation with before I got tipsy."

Cheonkook looked at Taehyung, and she let out a sigh, "How dare you leave a woman drinking alone?" "You called me and told me that something urgent just happened!"Taehyung reasoned out, and Cheonkook just gasped, "Then you should've told me that you're gonna help someone!" "You wouldn't believe me!" "Of course I will!" "No you wouldn't! You would probably beat my ass for drinking with another girl!" "Well I wouldn't if you just told me that the girl was Officer Moon!"

The two argued in front of us, which made Jungkook and I just stare at them like they're playing volleyball as they were just trowing the ball at each other.

"Hey, if you two are still gonna continue to argue like that here in my house, I will kick the both of you out." Jungkook clapped his hands once, which made Cheonkook and Taehyung shut up. Jungkook smiled, "Very good. So I think all of us understood this situation completely... Hyung is already late at work. You guys should go now. Have a good day."

Cheonkook heaved out another sigh, as she went towards me, and whispered: "Jungkook is still single. Go get him.I don't want him to die not getting laid... Fighting.." She formed a fist with her right hand, and patted my shoulder. Then she grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Goodbye people." she says, and then she and Taehyung left the house.

What Jungkook's sister told me left me with wide eyes.

"Don't mind her. She's nuts. Alongside with that boyfriend of hers."Jungkook said, stood up, and then went back to the dining room.

__________________________

Jahdbxmxlfkfslslslsjcjxc