twenty-seven: get her

[Jeon Jungkook]

My phone beeped, and I was notified that Haru just text messaged me.

Haru: hey, I'm at the parking lot near the police station. If I don't reply to your text message then you know what happened.

I immediately placed my phone down as I rushed out of my condo unit. I texted her,

Me: okay, just stay there or call out for help when someone unfamiliar approaches you.

After a few moments, she still didn't reply. I hurriedly got my weapons and went towards the parking lot of the police station. There are only cars around. No people. I found Haru's car parking in its usual spot.

There was no blood around the place, so I conclude that they just kidnapped Haru. It is a relief that Haru is alive, but she's still not around, and that worried me.

Shit, I cursed under my breath, as I went out of the parking lot, contacting Namjoon. It took a while before he was able to answer, and that made me impatient.

When Namjoon finally picked up the call, I didn't wait for him to say "Hello?" instead, I immediately cut him off by saying, “Haru has been abducted by Eunhyuk's men.”

“What? Where are you?”Namjoon asked, an obvious panic is heard in his voice. “In the parking lot here in Seoul police station. ”I said, going out of the underground parking lot. Not too long after Namjoon's car drove in front of me. I didn't hesitate to enter the front seat and closed the door, “Go to the headquarters before they can do anything to Haru.”

As we drove towards the said place, thoughts flashed in my mind on what coyld probably happen to Haru, which just made me even more angrier.
We contacted the others, and they are heading towards the headquarters too.

Just hold on there, Haru.

I readied my pistols, and then placed them in the holsters at my side. “Don't cause too much trouble.”Namjoon advised when I went out of his car, which made me let out a smirk, “Not so sure about that.” I said as I closed the car's door.

While walking towards the building, two men were standing at the entrance. They looked at me suspiciously, but I just continued to walk past them to avoid trouble.

By the time I went towards Mr. Song's usual office, he wasn't there. The room was dark and empty, but I can feel the presence of men hiding somewhere in this room, ready to attack me any moment.

My hands crept towards the guns on my sides, while I was being aware of my surroundings and the situation that I am in.

“Where's Haru?”I called out,“Just bring her back and then I'll not cause trouble.” I added, but no one answered.

I pulled out a gun from my right and shot it at a random place, “Answer me!” I said angrily, and there goes that familiar laugh that echoed around the room.

Mr. Song's silhouette formed in the dark, and when he's about three meters away from me, his face was visible, along with that annoying mischievous grin that is plastered on his face, “Oh it's you, Jeon Jungkook.”Mr. Song said cheerfully with a smile,“I didn't know that you're that bitch's boyfriend..”